Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MIDI Velocity Curve App

Hi, I am currently using Korg Module Pro inside AUM, when using the standalone version it gives me the option to define a Velocity Curve (Light, Normal or Heavy) but when using it as an Audio Unit it doesn't.

Does anyone know of an app that would give me the same options? I was using MIDI Curve from MIDI Tools but I can't find a way to apply the same behavior as Module standalone does.

Thanks!

Johann

Comments

• With Mozaic you can do it. I wrote a script that does that:
    https://patchstorage.com/curvemaker/

• Just in case...

• @rs2000 said:
    Just in case...

Did you do this just by adding many points to the graphic shaper or am I missing a feature to draw curves instead of straight lines in it?

• @NoiseFloored said:

@rs2000 said:
    Just in case...

Did you do this just by adding many points to the graphic shaper or am I missing a feature to draw curves instead of straight lines in it?

Ahhhhh…..
    Wait for it…dun…dun…daaaa….
    It’s on the horizon.

• @Gravitas said:

@NoiseFloored said:

@rs2000 said:
    Just in case...

Ahhhhh…..
    It’s on the horizon.

Aha! I like this update already

• @NoiseFloored said:

@Gravitas said:

@NoiseFloored said:

@rs2000 said:
    Just in case...

Ahhhhh…..
    It’s on the horizon.

Aha! I like this update already

Yeah,….
    Cue tremolo strings…..dim lights…..
    Scene set….
    Spotlight stage left….

• @Gravitas, @NoiseFloored True but even just 7 line segments work quite well already.
    Here's a switchable version. "V" (velocity) routed through a N-to-1 switch.

• @rs2000 said:
    @Gravitas, @NoiseFloored True but even just 7 line segments work quite well already.
    Here's a switchable version. "V" (velocity) routed through a N-to-1 switch.

Oh yeah, not having the feature yet is not holding me back or anything. It’s just I came to the conversation to give the same advice you already had given and then I noticed the suspiciously smooth curve ;)

• Excellent!, Will wait for it to be updated

• midi tools by @blueveek (Atom, Atom 2) has a velocity curve Au inside. 1 of like 8 AU’s included.

• @bajistaman said:
    Excellent!, Will wait for it to be updated

I just had a look into Module and all you need to replicate its velocity curve settings is Drambo's current Graphic Shaper with one point!