Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tonestack Pro Big Sale

2»

Comments

• Couldn't resist this one any longer...
    ...the cabs are enough to dirty up sounds :sunglasses:
    (Just needed to run Hammerhead thru a few of them and whoops, the IAP gave me more cabs).

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    So what exactly is part of the pot o gold in terms of effects? Has anyone done a comparison?

I haven’t done a comparison with the basic effects and
    the additional effects we get when we purchase the ,’pot o gold’.
    I have the IAA version of Tonestack and then I got the full version of the auv3
    when it came out.
    It’s worth it, many of the guitarists on the forum prefer other apps for their guitar tones
    but the ease of use and the range of effects that Tonestack Pro provides is more than worth
    it especially if you’re into effects processors the way I am.

@satchnut said:
    Ack. So on the fence with this… Anybody figure out how low the audio buffer size goes? I hate that this is the only app (that I’ve seen) with uselessly relative buffer settings like “tiny” and “minuscule”. Need this iPhone SE 2020 to start pulling some weight!

THU does 32ms and sounds gud but isn’t $18 right now. 😂

Strangely it has dumbed down the buffer settings to medium, small, tiny and minuscule.
    I suppose if you were to load it up in AUM for instance you could run it
    in there at buffer settings of 128 and 64.
    I have used it at 128 and 64 and only switch to 256 upwards when the project becomes demanding.

• @Samu said:
    Couldn't resist this one any longer...
    ...the cabs are enough to dirty up sounds :sunglasses:
    (Just needed to run Hammerhead thru a few of them and whoops, the IAP gave me more cabs).

Lolololol….
    I’m surprised you held out so long. 😏

• edited August 2021

@Gravitas said:

Lolololol….

Yeah, I try to keep the app spendings down, so far in August, Spatializer, TB Flowtones, J_NO Cohorus (Free) and ToneStack Pro with IAP...

• @Samu said:

@Gravitas said:

Lolololol….

Yeah, I try to keep the app spendings down, so far in August, Spatializer, TB Flowtones, J_NO Cohorus (Free) and ToneStack Pro with IAP...

I’m going to wait for TB Flowtones, I’ve been thinking about their reverb
    but I got Barricade first, LUFs and all that, still I have more than
    enough reverbs to hand so I can wait for now.

• @Gravitas said:

That's a good idea, it's still got some 'things' I'm not particularly happy with (like a 'glide' when using a Square LFO to modulate pitch, Square == On / Off but in TB land it for now more like 'Fade In/Out').

Maybe I'm already just too used to Drambo's razor-sharp accuracy or something?!

I do wish I could use an LFO (Like Rozeta LFOs) to automate the Mic Placement of the Tonestack Pro Cabs...
    ...I know it's not something that is 'doable' in the real world but still it creates a quite interesting effect.

As for Reverbs in general got most of them and almost always end up in the Black Hole...

Cheers!

• @Samu said:

@Gravitas said:

That's a good idea, it's still got some 'things' I'm not particularly happy with (like a 'glide' when using a Square LFO to modulate pitch, Square == On / Off but in TB land it for now more like 'Fade In/Out').

Maybe I'm already just too used to Drambo's razor-sharp accuracy or something?!

You and me both in regards to razor sharp.

I do wish I could use an LFO (Like Rozeta LFOs) to automate the Mic Placement of the Tonestack Pro Cabs...
    ...I know it's not something that is 'doable' in the real world but still it creates a quite interesting effect.

That’s a great idea to automate the mic placement using LFO’s in Tonestack.

As for Reverbs in general got most of them and almost always end up in the Black Hole...

Yeah, I hear you.
    We’ve all got our favourites.

I’ve only started to scratch the surface in regards to the reverbs in Tonestack.
    Many of them are quite useable especially when
    one starts to add other effects with them.
    It’s so easy to create effects chains in Tonestack.

• Cheers for the fleeting sale. Pay day for most is the last day of the month…

• edited September 2021

Pot o Gold on sale $15 today only (as well as $1 per Yonac app 😲).

I might actually get it this time.

• Does it have a boost pedal?

• @NimboStratus said:
    Does it have a boost pedal?

Yes, zillions of pedals. Nearly 40 in just distortion/overdrive/fuzz.

• @Schmotown said:

@NimboStratus said:

Don’t want distortion drive or fuzz. Does it have a simple clean boost?

• @NimboStratus said:

@Schmotown said:

@NimboStratus said:

http://yonac.com/tonestackpro/gear.html
    (That's all the 'stuff' it comes with, some clean amps are on the list so I guess Yes?).

• @Samu this pedal on TS Pro is probably what you are looking for:

It is a simple boost pedal that’s well know for not coloring the original tone.

There are a number of others that would fit the bill as well.

• @NimboStratus said:

@Schmotown said:

@NimboStratus said:

IMO, the best boost pedal on iOS for guitar is the free Chow Centaur. It can be run pretty clean.