Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New guitar!

Custom spec tele, hand made by the lovely people at Gordon Smith

Delicious

Comments

• Thats a nice guitar but your back garden is even better!

• Yeah, a lovely instrument in lovely places :)

• Seconded - a Tele is always a good choice, maple on the headstock looks nice, too :+1:

• You just got her and you’re already taking siteseeing everywhere. Now she’s going to expect a grand tour every week!
    Congratulations your beautiful new baby.

• Looks gorgeous. Guitar and surroundings.

Dav

• Nice album covers lol- enjoy!!

• @NoiseHorse said:
    You just got her and you’re already taking siteseeing everywhere. Now she’s going to expect a grand tour every week!

Don’t show these picture to my guitars. They will be jealous the never left the condo.

• @ecou said:

@NoiseHorse said:
    You just got her and you’re already taking siteseeing everywhere. Now she’s going to expect a grand tour every week!

Don’t show these picture to my guitars. They will be jealous the never left the condo.

Same here. Mine are past the romantic first stage of love. It's been a while since I even to some of them anywhere. Am I a bad husband?

how wide is she at the nut? Looks very nice but I think that is my only anti tele issue.

• A literal traveling guitar.

• Beautiful color. All you need now is a gnome.