Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

STARGRAZER - I made a game with music and SFX made on an iPad

edited August 2021 in Other

I've been working on this little game project for a while: STARGRAZER, an 'orbital puzzle' game where you play with orbital physics to navigate through constellations of stars.

I made all the music and sound effects myself on the iPad, and it was loads of fun! Some of the creations include: filtered white noise from DRC for thruster effects, audio samples from NASA cut and mangled with audioshare/aum, while some of the weirder sounds come from Factory and FRMS.

You can experience some of them on the trailer (because yes, there's a trailer!)

Have a look, it's free/pay what you want https://juradev.itch.io/stargrazer

Comments