Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Track: Soon We Rise

Hello lovely folks,

Here is my latest track. I'm just not able to get it to sound right. I spend too much time in the mixing and mastering process and become totaly depleted. Maybe it's because I like guitar sounds and distortion as a former guitar rockband player (long time ago). I don't know. I'm considering sending my future tracks to a mastering engineer, so if you know someone, please let me know.
Hope you like it as it is, but all critics and comments are more than welcome!

Comments

• 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• 👍

I think it sounds great. A bit too polished for my taste, but I have a soft spot for nasty...

@Tarekith is a practicing mastering engineer FYI :)

• I like the sounds and the arrnagement, overall mix was pretty good too. I felt like it was maybe a little bit too compressed sounding overall which softened some of the drums and bassline, but that could just be artistic differences too :)

• Loz fom "Fat as Funk" is a pretty nice guy. Tbh I have not send him anything yet but 10 years ago I had some nice chat with him about mixing/mastering some of my tracks. Unfortunately I did not finish my tracks so...

But if I finish one then I would choose him as my engineer.

https://fatasfunk.com/

• BobBob
    edited August 2021

Hey guys, thanks a lot for the help and feedback. I’ve given it another twist and will work it out on its time. The version I uploaded was too bass heavy...
    @Tarekith I enjoyed reading your tutorial articles on your website. Saved those 🙏, thanks for your studio hearing observation! Appreciate it

• @Bob, showing as in invalid URL for me?

• @GeoTony said:
    @Bob, showing as in invalid URL for me?

Yes, sorry....will upload when ready. Needed to have a better mix. And I dont know how to delete this post 😭 thanks for checking anyway tony