Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Man, what a dry spell…

After the past 2 years of almost weekly-daily app releases, we seem to be in a drought. Who has any heads up on soon to be released apps so that we can at least dream a little? Bottle’s empty and the store is closed for the night…

Comments

• Start buying desktop plugins and you'll be wishing for a dry spell. 😛

Perhaps this doesn't apply to you, but your post reminds me of a recent WSJ piece. Some food for thought...

Digital Addictions Are Drowning Us in Dopamine
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/digital-addictions-are-drowning-us-in-dopamine-11628861572

• Looks like you got GAS withdrawal. 😂 Happens to all of us.

• Maybe you just need a new iPad to run geekbench on?

• I kinda find it more peceful when there’s not too many app drops…
    …makes it easier to focus on what we already have :sunglasses:

iPadOS15 is around the corner and that’s the next thing I look forward to for now.

The other apps of evnetual interest are likely 6 or more months away…

• Since meeting Drambo and mirack I've only bought one app in the last 12 months and that's Hammerhead. I know it's ad nauseum but Drambo is just frigging perfect.

• @BITCRUSHER said:
    After the past 2 years of almost weekly-daily app releases, we seem to be in a drought. Who has any heads up on soon to be released apps so that we can at least dream a little? Bottle’s empty and the store is closed for the night…
    ![](https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/uc/trlj2h3u4kda.gif ""

Does seem to be a bit slow these days…

• There has been a bunch of releases, but not as frequent as before. Maybe focus on a few apps.
    I'm focusing more on BM3 and Sunvox lately. I have a list of things I want to buy, but are mostly packs inside beathawk, blocs wave or groovebox - 2 IAPs in NS2, 2 in Gadget and 9 apps that i'm not sure.

Only one thing missing is a better EQ, was between Pro-Q and TB. Will probably get TB because my device is older and performance will sure be an issue 😅

TL:DR
    Try to get more with what you already have and if cash is burning your pocket, buy In-app purchases 😂

• I’m cool. There was a huge boom a couple months ago when Timeless 3, the two big drum apps, and a couple other things came out within a 2 week period or so.

I do wonder what Audio Damage and Klevgrand are up to, though, as they’re both overdue for a new release…

• @BITCRUSHER said:

Well if you got money burning your pocket that bad you can buy me any Fabfilter app you want. I don’t have any of them.

Thanks in advance

• edited August 2021

I’m ready for SWAM to release the woodwinds beta… also Loopy Pro is coming soon, Drambo 1.5 is coming soon, Modartt Pianoteq coming soon and I would imagine/hope something from Moog may come at some point. That should keep your anticipation energy charged up! 😂

• @Stuntman_mike said:
    I would imagine/hope something from Moog may come at some point.

An iOS subharmonicon you say!?!?!?!

• @sevenape said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

That would be awesome! I remember Moog saying new stuff were coming, but nothing specific. Here’s a Drambo Subharmonicon clone:

https://patchstorage.com/subharmoniconish/

• @Stuntman_mike said:

@sevenape said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

That would be awesome! I remember Moog saying new stuff were coming, but nothing specific. Here’s a Drambo Subharmonicon clone:

https://patchstorage.com/subharmoniconish/

oh cool! Cheers!!

• Definitely need more groovebox all in one type apps for my collection. Drambo didn’t do it for me and Flip just isn’t appealing

• I thought this was going to be a sex life thread?

• I felt great while doing Drambo but the preset whore in me was like ‘Why are you doing this?’

• Flowtones, then everyone waxing lyrical about Lagrange, which was sort of on the radar but who needs yet another Synth, but it's obviously an essential purchase and yes it's a damn masterpiece, not to mention Spacializer another I suddenly couldn't be without. Oh where is this going?

• @cyberheater said:
    I thought this was going to be a sex life thread?

That is sooo 90s. Do you realize how easy it is today in this day in age?

• edited August 2021

@oat_phipps said:

@cyberheater said:

Assuming your partner is a swinger / you have an open thang goin on or are single etc. If not then the balls may not be in your court.

• @cyberheater said:

Isn’t it?

• @AudioGus said:

@oat_phipps said:

@cyberheater said:

Assuming your partner is a swinger / you have an open thang goin on or are single etc. If not then the balls may not be in your court.

I meant the swipe left thingy. All you have to do is swipe a couple times, then have like a lighthearted 5 minute online convo/vet to make sure you’re not a total skeeze, then the person shows up to your house in a nurse’s uniform that very evening. I personally don’t use it but I’ve witnessed it and I’m astounded at how quick and easy it is. And cheaper than dinner, much less a date.

• @oat_phipps said:

@AudioGus said:

@oat_phipps said:

@cyberheater said:

I meant the swipe left thingy. All you have to do is swipe a couple times, then have like a lighthearted 5 minute online convo/vet to make sure you’re not a total skeeze, then the person shows up to your house in a nurse’s uniform that very evening. I personally don’t use it but I’ve witnessed it and I’m astounded at how quick and easy it is. And cheaper than dinner, much less a date.

Wow, so romantic.

• Spatializer is a solid new effect. And BLEASS has gone hard the last year or so. ToneBoosters dropped their synth. @brambos resurfaced Hammerhead. There’s quite a bit going on if you really look.

• edited August 2021

At this point I mostly get excited by updates. The last two BM3 updates have given me hope for the iPad as a whole. Can’t wait to get back into it.