Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zeeon App can’t load in AUM

Hey guys. I have update my iPad on current iOS 14.7.1 and I can’t load Zeeon synth into AUM.

I am the only one with that issue?

Comments

• Works fine here

• Most likely it’s the infamous ‘missing AU’ issue.
    Have you tried rebooting your device?

• @flatmars said:
    Hey guys. I have update my iPad on current iOS 14.7.1 and I can’t load Zeeon synth into AUM.

I am the only one with that issue?

Works fine for me in 14.7.1 on an iPad 6. Are you saying it doesnt appear in the AU list or that there is a problem when you select it?

• Hey guys.

I’ve tried to load Zeeon app only. And even there it crashed.

So when I try to load up in AUM it crash’s right away.

It says „Zeeon failed“ and „Audio Unit plugin invalidated“

• @flatmars The Zeeon standalone app is actually a host that only loads the Zeeon AU plugin. As @0tolerance4silence said, it does look like the "missing AU" issue. Did you try restarting your device?

• Guys I fixed it!

I change the buffer size down to 1024 frames. I was on 2048.

Thx 🙈

• @flatmars said:
    Guys I fixed it!

I change the buffer size down to 1024 frames. I was on 2048.

Thx 🙈

I had that exact same problem a bit ago. Contacted both devs about it.