Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Danny Elfman / Trent Reznor

Damn, son

Comments

• Is this from the new NIN album?

• I believe it’s from the last Elfman album with Trent added to it

@NeuM said:
    Is this from the new NIN album?

• Elfman’s last album. Looks like he’s more metal than man now.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    I believe it’s from the last Elfman album with Trent added to it

@NeuM said:
    Is this from the new NIN album?

You are correct.

• It's a remix of a track from Elfman's 2nd 'non soundtrack' album - Big Mess (that's the album, not my opinion of the track...)

• THIS IS HALLOWEEN, THIS IS HALL- shit wait no….

Awesome though

• Hmm, having trouble getting into this one and I normally like both those artists :(

• edited August 2021

I still prefer this elfman (song starts at 0:46):

• Wow... That was a pleasant surprise. This plus the nine inch nails x Health crossover were both fantastic and suggest that Trent might be leaning back into the heavier sides of industrial as opposed to the hesitation marks stuff. I liked where bad witch left off, but I like where this is going even more.

• I only discovered non-score Elfman a few weeks ago... very interesting!

• @NeuM said:
    Elfman’s last album. Looks like he’s more metal than man now.

Wow!