Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arturia Audiofuse questions about speakers B routing and USB hub

Hi, I am considering buying Arturia Audiofuse Studio but am not sure about the possibilities of routing - would I be able to route one of the tracks from iPad (it would act as 'the computer') to speakers B and then to a hardware effects pedal and finally route it back to the inputs to create an effects send? Or is it just not possible with speakers B and the only way to do this is with with the 2 reamp outputs?

The other question is about the USB hub - is it unproblematic and works just fine? Will I be able to connect a MIDI controller and two synthesizers and send the MIDI to and from iPad this way?

Comments

• edited August 2022

When the studio version runs with the ipad, then you can do all the things you asked for. At the moment ive the rev2 Version and with this its all possible, but i try to find out if the studio will work with the ipad. You can route everything in and out. This little is a beast!