Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Spatializer by quantovox - Released
Spatializer is a great choice if you want to widen your sounds but need to avoid:
• phase smearing in the mono mix
• phasing / comb filter effects (from asymmetric channel delays)
• or any changes to the mono mix
Spatializer is also excellent for augmenting larger-scale reverbs by adding earlier reflections, moving the listener closer to the virtual sound source.
Key features include:
• Synthesis of Side channel information where there was none
• Built-in multiband transient shapers for suppressing outlier reflections
• Multiple visualization options: Directional RMS distribution, Front / Back balance, Position and motion
• Effects can range from close-proximity / spatial audio effects to larger acoustic space reflections
• Frequency response is optimized to maximize flatness, balancing the spectral density of Left, Right, Side channels
Our selection of subtly tuned presets and the combined psychoacoustic properties of the above features give more leeway to easily experiment with kinds of source material that have traditionally presented difficulties, like tracks with prominent LF content.
For audio demos, visit:
• AUv3-compatible host application required
• Supported sampling rates: 44.1, 48, 96 kHz
Minimum OS version: 14.4
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes