Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Podophelia

4th in the Sunrizer series featuring @Spidericemidas’ patch “Pod” plus two others of his. BeatHawk Crotales and Glock, Soft Drummer.

Comments

• That "Pod" preset seems to have a nice auto-wah effect. Nice bouncy feeling to this one, Mike.

• Yep! Pod is quite a happy bouncy watery sounding patch 😃🐬
    It goes well with the playful bouncing track as @McD said.
    I can’t remember exactly what I did without checking the patch but I think the wah either comes from a retrig one-shot lfo on the filter or a quick env on the filter.
    I suspect I might have also used a tiny touch of fast pitch-down from a one-shot lfo or env. So it’s like a very quick “peeoow” sound like a bubble popping or something which adds to the watery feel. 😉

• edited August 2021

Agreed @McD, @Spidericemidas can bounce, hence the pic of a Mexican jumping spider on Spiderizer. 😉😱😎