Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How insensitive cover with Nembrini's acoustic voice+ sung version.

edited August 2021 in Creations

I use my Lag acoustic guitar,lunar lander for reverb and Aum.
Sorry for wrong notes here and there...one take😉.
Thanks!

Sung version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n7wy49kmcnaw2qj/Ch 3 - 120 bpm - 004.wav?dl=0

Comments

• Very nice @flo26

Amazing playing as usual my friend!

That’s all I ever do for these kind of videos, one take. Otherwise I’d drive myself mad trying to perfect a recording, doing take after take.

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Very nice @flo26

Amazing playing as usual my friend!

That’s all I ever do for these kind of videos, one take. Otherwise I’d drive myself mad trying to perfect a recording, doing take after take.

Thanks a lot.
    It was fun to do.

• edited August 2021

@flo26 said:
    Thanks!

Hi @flo26, I enjoyed your version of this classic Bossa Nova tune by A.C Jobim. Played with feel and a good sound! Bravo.
    Just curious; what did you use for the brush drums backing track?
    I posted my live version ( before any iOS tools ) many years ago. You might enjoy it 😉

• @Gilbert ,
    First of all,thanks for your kind words.
    I like the way you played this track.Bravo to you too😉.
    Brazilian Music is so beautiful!
    I've used a backing track for this cover.

• Salut Flo,

I have always been intrigued by how Jobim quoted Chopin prelude in E minor and managed to turn it to something completely new. You should sing as well ! I am sure it would fit your deep voice. Nice playing as usual !
    I got almost all Nembrini apps but up until now, all the demos I heard left me very skeptical about this app... This is the first track that could sell it to me. So good job !
    However, there is one thing that could help skepticals : hearing the original sound coming from the preamp of your lag acoustic, without the app in your chain. Cause I believe you have a very good preamp installed on your acoustic which already helps improving drastically the sound coming from your piezo.
    Bien à toi,

JF

• @flo26 said:
    @Gilbert ,
    First of all,thanks for your kind words.
    I like the way you played this track.Bravo to you too😉.

Merci!

Brazilian Music is so beautiful!

Ça vient du cœur! ( it comes from the heart )

I've used a backing track for this cover.

Thanks.

• @Gilbert said:

@flo26 said:
    Thanks!

Hi @flo26, I enjoyed your version of this classic Bossa Nova tune by A.C Jobim. Played with feel and a good sound! Bravo.
    Just curious; what did you use for the brush drums backing track?
    I posted my live version ( before any iOS tools ) many years ago. You might enjoy it 😉

Bonjour @Gilbert

Superb, despite the quality of the recording. A very fine playing of very beautiful sounds. You should share more pieces here, it could interest many people!

• I sure do want to hear this! Jobim is one of my fav composers. But everytime i try to play it youtube gives me "An error occurred. Please try again later." I try again later, but no play...

Dav

• I could leave this on a loop to improve my day.

• Many thanks @McD and everyone!
    Flo

• I was able to listen to it. Very well done! Great solo!

Dav

• @Dav said:
    I was able to listen to it. Very well done! Great solo!

Thanks a lot!

• Loved your vocal, again, Flo. Your voice sounds completely different on this one. Old fashioned and elegant. Kind of 1920s. Could see you singing with Django and Stefan. It’s a hard song to sing, I imagine.

• edited August 2021

I agree with you @LinearLineman .
    This is the first time i sing on this kind of music.
    It was a cool experience.
    I will do it again.
    Thanks a lot for listening.