Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - Apple’s ‘buy now, pay later’ program is coming to Canada on August 11th

edited August 2021 in Other

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-03/apple-affirm-to-join-on-buy-now-pay-later-for-canada-purchases

“ Apple told staff it will offer the program interest-free for a limited time after the launch.”

Comments

• Hmm, I’m overdue for an iPhone upgrade regardless. It’s good having options and Canadians are often the red headed stepchild when it comes to offered perks anyway, so show us the deets 📜

• @gusgranite said:
    Uh oh…

Read my mind…

• Crap 💩..
    LumaFusion’s recent update (and the fact that I just need more space - iPad 2018 128GB) has made it quite clear to me that I probably, most definitely, may try to take advantage of this offering.. 🤷‍♂️ 🤣 🤞🇨🇦

What’s New
    Version History
    Jul 28, 2021 Version 3.0.1
    • Fixed a crash that could occur on M1 Macs

NEW
    • Video stabilization. The award-winning Lock & Load video stabilization technology from CoreMelt is fully integrated in the new Stabilizer tool in the clip editor.
    External drive editing. Media is now accessed directly from external drives in the Files library source on iPads with USB-C and Thunderbolt ports. You can now edit on the timeline without copying media to device storage. This feature is turned ON by default but can be turned off in Preferences, allowing media to be copied into LumaFusion when external drives are used.
    Direct external drive export. Export directly to an external drive without LumaFusion writing to internal storage using the Files destination. Available on USB-C and Thunderbolt iPads.
    • Graphic Equalizer. With the beautiful new graphic audio EQ, it's easy to tune audio in your projects
    • 3rd-party audio units. Add and organize 3rd party audio units in the Audio Tool. LumaFusion supports editing parameters both in our control stack and in 3rd-party custom UI.
    • Numeric keypad for sliders and rotation controls. Tap on the pencil button to use the new numeric entry for accurate animation. The nudge buttons have been moved to the numeric keypad.
    • Resizable UI. Drag the handle to adjust the preview, library, and timeline to get exactly the workspace you want in each layout.

• Good old consumer loan. Fany new words for it, but same issues with people overburdening themselfs.

• @FloRi89 said:
    Good old consumer loan. Fany new words for it, but same issues with people overburdening themselfs.

Hell yah, people gotta control themselves.