Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Proudest moments on my Youtube channel!

I’ve been super happy and proud to see my VS - Visual Synthesizer based videos being shared by Imaginando @sinosoidal on Twitter and their community YouTube pages along with other artists that are so talented! (Though I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to get to said community with the iPad.)

But I think my proudest moment ever, was on Monday…

I got the notification that I got a new subscriber…..

By the one and only:

@LinearLineman !!!

Woohoo!! I’m finally there! (haha)

Now I was all happy, giddy and stuff, as I went from 144 subs, to 147 this week including Mike!

Even made a short little video of me changing the 144 to 147 on my illuminated marquee board.

Then this morning I noticed that I’d lost a sub somewhere. :’(

So I had to go back and edit the video with a different ending.

From my channel:

I’ll never understand what goes through the mind of an “unsubscriber”… I guess they just don’t want to be bothered?

It’s sad because they’re going to miss out on all of the new and amazing content I have in store for the channel…

When this happens, we can’t let it get us down. Just keep moving forward and keep producing the best content possible!

Comments