Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Aphelion Instances Won’t “Start” in AUM

I just purchased Aphelion (iPad mini 5, 14.7) and its my new favorite arpeggiator! but hoping for some help with an issue I’m having.
When I run the AU in an AUM MIDI channel, the first instance starts perfectly when I hit “play” in AUM.
But if I run any additional instances they will initially start when I hit play, but after reloading a session they never will run. (as if you hit stop in the standalone version) If I delete the instance and reload it then it will most often work properly until the session is reloaded. I’ve tried reordering the instances in the slot, loading each instance in its own channel, starting the stand alone app first, but nothing I can think of works.
Would be VERY grateful if anyone has a suggestion or idea I can try to get this working right.