Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where to buy new-release vinyl and cassettes in Europe?

I’m slowly going off digital media—photos, books, music. Not ditching them, rather using them as samplers to try before I buy. Treating it like radio.

And as lots of physical music releases come with download codes anyway…

Where can I get new releases? I’d rather avoid Amazon, and my local nerdy techno record stores probably don’t stock Billie Eilish. Not that I only want chart stuff, but if I want indie releases I’ll go to Bandcamp.

Anyway, suggestions? EU-only, extra points for Germany.

Comments

• In Deutschland benutze ich für Vinyl gerne amazon (jaja, ich weiß...) oder jpc.
    Hatte noch keinen Vinyl-Bruch oder "gedetschte" Kanten am Cover.
    Leider ist Vinyl (neu) sogar hier in München rar zu finden...Während des letzten (Pandemie-) Jahres sowieso problematisch, leider.

Letzter Kauf auf Vinyl: Counting Crows, Butter Miracle Suite One. Fantastisch :smile:

• That’s what I feared. I thought there may be a place like the artbooksonline.eu but for records and tapes, so I could avoid Amazon.

• In the UK here, got a lump in my throat facing up to the fact we are no longer in Europe (the Union at least), Covid has kind of numbed the shock.

Anyway, here's my friend's ebay UK store for anyone else who might have arrived here having forgotten we have exited:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/buzzsawrecords

Buzzsaw records, "Online vinyl record shop, specializing in cutting-edge alternative, indie, psych, electronica, folk, and quality re-issue pressings."

I buy from him occassionally and then forget about all about it, until the next time I see him when he hands over something wonderful - you can take away our continent ( I know, we did it to ourselves), but you'll never take away the joy of vinyl :)

• edited August 2021

Germany
    www.hhv.de
    From house to pop to rock. I found several sold out records from small labels there.

• Discogs.com , lots of brick and mortar shops also sell on there.

Google record stores in your area/country. I did that for me a while back and ended up finding some cool stores halfway across the country. They end up having online stores and free shipping after a certain amount.

• HVV and Discogs look great. I knew about Discogs, but thought it was US-only.

Thanks!