Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SynthMaster One - can't find some knobs/setting

Oscillator drift amount, speed, and key track amount. Manual mentions them...can't find them on the screen.

Also, vibrato attack and speed.

Am I just overlooking it?
Thanks!
Jon Mc.

Comments

• They're under Settings - bottom left hand corner of the interface.

• Man…I’m am still not seeing them…

• edited July 2021

From the manual…

@kv331audio_bulent

• Did you try the Settings button?

• edited July 2021

Yes. Not there either. I think those controls are only implemented on desktop?

From the desktop manual

• @McM said:
    Man…I’m am still not seeing them…

While I can't find some of the settings you mention, Drift Amount is visible in the picture you posted. It is labeled Drift.

• edited July 2021

Yep. Other settings are MIA for now :)
    Will send a support email to kv331

• @McM You get the vibrato LFO settings when pressing the ‚3‘ in the LFO tab. In the metallic skin the vibrato attack knob is labled ‚Attack‘, while in the blue skin it‘s mislabled ‚Speed‘ in the same position.

• edited July 2021

@_ki thanks! Got it, LFO 3=Vibrato LFO. Missed that in the manual.

Still on the hunt for Drift Speed and Keytrack Amount