Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KASPAR / Synthspirations

Of the three synths I have focused on, MOOG, NAVE and KASPAR, I would have to choose KASPAR as the top for ease of use and variety of sound. Even a technophobe such as myself could dive into
the controls of KASPAR and get somewhere. Fortunately, that wasn’t very necessary because of @Spidericemidas’ great sound design and a wealth of factory and user presets.

These tracks, on balance, are mostly KASPAR, with the addition of some acoustics like Ravenscroft BeatHawk and Module. But I also used synths like DRC, Bass808 and Digitalism2000 on occasion.

I am appreciative of the great YONAC collection of apps and would like the dev (what’s his name again?) to hear this. Anyone know the best way to contact him?

I’m thinking Sunrizer next, especially since Spider’s presets are there. I’d like to do Zeeon as well.
But first some jazz tracks, I think... just to clear my head.

Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed these. Listening to them as a collection I am very impressed with the range of sound in KASPAR.

https://michaelalevy.bandcamp.com/album/kaspar-synthspirations

Comments

• Whoooo, thanks!

Regards,

frenq

• edited July 2021

The proverbial “Ode to Kaspar Suite”? I like it! Especially like “Kaspian Sea” and “Mysterioso” (not just for the name… I made a song called “mysteriosa” a few years back… 😉). Very nice, LL.

• Amazing variety of styles and sounds. Very enjoyable (again). First track had a hint of Close to the Edge by Yes for me + agree with others Chick Corea comments. Bizarrely Countdown to Catastrophe reminded me of the theme tune to the Persuaders, the 70s TV series with Tony Curtis and Roger Moore?

• Thanks for listening @Neum and @GeoTony. YI hope you enjoy it @Frenq . Did you like the remix of KRONOS?

• Another brilliant collection of musical adventures and a great showcase for Kaspar! Amazing work!👍

• Thanks for the praise @Spidericemidas. KASPAR is one of the best, for sure.

• Another fun bike ride thanks to your album. I think it's your forward propulsion.

• Half way through the album. Nice work!!!!

• Thanks for listening @Stochastically. I’ll have your next bike ride accompaniment in about a week. 🥳😱😎

@soundtemple, thanks for the praise. I hope you’ll like the rest.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks for listening @Stochastically. I’ll have your next bike ride accompaniment in about a week. 🥳😱😎

@soundtemple, thanks for the praise. I hope you’ll like the rest.

You could have an entire series of albums for outdoor activities. ;) Walking, running, biking, hiking, camping, surfing..!