Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Who are the inventive new acid artists reinterpreting the genre mentioned in ‘Future Music’.?

I was reading their review of the TD-3 and was wondering who they might have been referring to.
Any ideas?

‘While some electronic musicians have rolled their eyes at the re-emergence of the 303’s distinctive sound (“I’m so sick of the 303,” a cry often heard on music forums.), we’ve been hearing some inventive reinterpretations of acid music from new artists who are not tainted by the previous generation’.

Comments

• Yeah, sounds like some journalism gabber to me. Acid music, while evolving stays in its lil niche. I guess I'd like to hear some as well though. I guess the Venetian snares, traditional synthesizer music is the most advanced acid LP ever so thats one.

• G JONES and EPROM!! wildest productions.

• Didn’t read the article, but 'modern' acid artists I greatly admire are Recondite and Tin Man. Minimal, melodic, atmospheric - but still eminently danceable

• edited July 2021

@robosardine said:
    I was reading their review of the TD-3 and was wondering who they might have been referring to.
    Any ideas?

‘While some electronic musicians have rolled their eyes at the re-emergence of the 303’s distinctive sound (“I’m so sick of the 303,” a cry often heard on music forums.), we’ve been hearing some inventive reinterpretations of acid music from new artists who are not tainted by the previous generation’.

I tweeted at them for some names. Would really like to hear some “inventive” reinterpretations….

@shinyisshiny those are cool!!

• @aleyas said:
    Didn’t read the article, but 'modern' acid artists I greatly admire are Recondite and Tin Man. Minimal, melodic, atmospheric - but still eminently danceable

This is the type of genre I've been trying for the better part of a month and a half to recreate. I LOVE this track. I need more like this. :)

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@aleyas said:
    Didn’t read the article, but 'modern' acid artists I greatly admire are Recondite and Tin Man. Minimal, melodic, atmospheric - but still eminently danceable

This is the type of genre I've been trying for the better part of a month and a half to recreate. I LOVE this track. I need more like this. :)

It was instant love when I heard this track too!

Recondite - On Acid
    Recondite - Placid
    Tin Man - Neo Neo Acid

These 3 albums have a generally similar vibe. Wish I could hear them for the first time again!

• @aleyas said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@aleyas said:

Recondite - On Acid
    Recondite - Placid
    Tin Man - Neo Neo Acid

These 3 albums have a generally similar vibe. Wish I could hear them for the first time again!

Not to worry mate. ;) I'll be listening to them for the first time. I'll get to feel what you felt. :) Cheers mate for pointing me in the right direction.

• I think this track was made before the td3 was released.
    And it's not a reinterpretation.
    It's just a fine acid track.

• @aleyas said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@aleyas said:

Recondite - On Acid
    Recondite - Placid
    Tin Man - Neo Neo Acid

Yes to all three of those: Dripping Acid by Tin Man is pretty good too.

• edited July 2021

I could not think of acid artists they could be reffering too, but i'm digging what you guys are dropping here 😜🥰

But regarding artists that use the 303 for something different, I would give a shout out for Andreas Tilliander (TM404)

Sorry for derailing the acid :lol: