Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mysterioso

edited July 2021 in Creations

Last in the KASPAR series. KASPARx4 (2 @Spidericemidas presets), Module Cello and BeatHawk Total Bass.

Comments

• Please combine all the Kaspars in one! So i can play them when i'm on the road...

Regards,

frenq

• @Frenq, album by the weekend. 🙏😘

• THANKS

• @LinearLineman said:
    Last in the KASPAR series. KASPARx4 (2 @Spidericemidas presets), Module Cello and BeatHawk Total Bass.

This series has firmly put K on the "buy at next Yonac sale" list. Thank you for making me spend money, maestro.

• This one is very majestic in a scapey spacey kind of way and could have even been a track on your Planets theme album. Really good. Just takes me far away. 👍

• @ervin. KASPAR is well worth it. Make sure you download @Spidericemidas’ presets. Also, I find the layering controls very extensive and easy to use.

Thanks @Spidericemidas. Your presets on KASPAR are particularly planetary.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @ervin. KASPAR is well worth it. Make sure you download @Spidericemidas’ presets. Also, I find the layering controls very extensive and easy to use.

Thanks @Spidericemidas. Your presets on KASPAR are particularly planetary.

Thanks for the tip. I think I already downloaded the @Spidericemidas presets for Kaspar a while back :) I often buy synths based on whether he has something for them or not 🤷