Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

App that can record video using 2 mics??

I have been using the nifty Shure MOTIV app to record video+audio on my iPad/iPhone with a single condenser.
I would like to be able to record video using 2 mics simultaneously but the MOTIV app can’t do this, indeed I’m not even sure if iOS allows this.
Anyone found a way of doing this?

Comments

• You could probably hook up an interface to do that. I am pretty sure filmic pro recognizes interfaces. I think the built in camera app does it as well.

• @mrufino1 said:
    You could probably hook up an interface to do that. I am pretty sure filmic pro recognizes interfaces. I think the built in camera app does it as well.

I have a 2 channel interface (TC Helicon Go Twin) which can record dual mono into something like AUM. The problem seems to be recording dual mono with video. I’ll check out filmic pro.