Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cool iOS recording interview...

Here's a cool interview I did with Chip Boaz of iOS Music & You the other day...worth a look. Interview starts about 20 minutes into the podcast...but some cool stuff ahead of that as well! http://iosmusicandyou.com/2013/02/28/ios-music-and-you-podcast-007-derek-buddemeyer-interview/

Comments

• Good stuff!

• Derek, that was an AWESOME interview with Chip...one of my favorite iOS related podcasts ever! Loved learning more about your own musical journey, as well as all the various processes and apps used for creating your truly inspiring music! Can't wait to explore all of the links to your sites that were posted on the podcast page. Thanks for sharing!

• Thanks for checking it out! Hopefully I'll have some more stuff soon!

• Derek I think you're wanted in the telephone thread. Lol

• Lol... I saw that...super busy, but maybe somebody can send me a link and I'll see what I can do