Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How To Strum MIDI On The iPad

In this video we’ll be going through a few different apps to help you create a strumming effect on your MIDI notes for pianos and guitars.

Comments

• GeoShred is one option. ;) But keyboards and solo note UI’s are really not ideal for fast strumming.

• @NeuM said:
    GeoShred is one option. ;) But keyboards and solo note UI’s are really not ideal for fast strumming.

Totally agree! I'll always love GeoShred :)

• Chordpolypad is great for this! I like to use chord detection to play chords through it and out as strumming.

• @MobileMusicPro said:
    In this video we’ll be going through a few different apps to help you create a strumming effect on your MIDI notes for pianos and guitars.

Great video sir!

• This isn’t the quickest to program but I thing it brings some interesting ways to interact with the strings through use of a keyboard.

• @Stuntman_mike said:
    Chordpolypad is great for this! I like to use chord detection to play chords through it and out as strumming.

Oh that's true! Forgot about chordpolypad hehe.

• @bcrichards said:
    This isn’t the quickest to program but I thing it brings some interesting ways to interact with the strings through use of a keyboard.

Wow that this is amazing, thank you! Drambo is so powerful!