Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synchronization issue in Riffer and D1

Hello. There was a question about a problem. Installed Riffer and tried using it as midi effects. But alas, very strong out of sync. I looked at all the settings, it still goes out of rhythm. I checked it on D1 on the sequencer, the same trouble. Included Patterning and Riffer standalone - everything works without drift. Is the problem getting in Cubase? I checked D1 in GarageBand - everything works without breaks in rhythm. I apologize for repeating if a similar topic was raised. Thank you.

Comments

• @solncekreeze said:
    Hello. There was a question about a problem. Installed Riffer and tried using it as midi effects. But alas, very strong out of sync. I looked at all the settings, it still goes out of rhythm. I checked it on D1 on the sequencer, the same trouble. Included Patterning and Riffer standalone - everything works without drift. Is the problem getting in Cubase? I checked D1 in GarageBand - everything works without breaks in rhythm. I apologize for repeating if a similar topic was raised. Thank you.

Hi.

• Could you please describe the exact configuration causing the problem.
    • Are you using Audiobus, or Cubasis (which version)?
    • Are you using Riffer and D1 as AUv3 or IAA?
    • Post screenshots of Audiobus AUDIO and MIDI screens?
    • Which iPad model and iPadOS version?
  • @uncledave said:

@solncekreeze said:

Hi.

• Could you please describe the exact configuration causing the problem.
    • Are you using Audiobus, or Cubasis (which version)?
    • Are you using Riffer and D1 as AUv3 or IAA?
    • Post screenshots of Audiobus AUDIO and MIDI screens?
    • Which iPad model and iPadOS version?

1-Cubasis LE 3 3.3.1
    2-Riffer - midi effect in Cubasis,D1 Auv3
    3-IPad a1822 2017 iOS 14.7

• @solncekreeze In Cubasis, try switching the sample rate to 48kHz. At 44.1, Riffer will eventually go out of sync. And D1 has many issues - I'd try another AU synth.

• @ocelot said:
    @solncekreeze In Cubasis, try switching the sample rate to 48kHz. At 44.1, Riffer will eventually go out of sync. And D1 has many issues - I'd try another AU synth.

Thanks.

• Riffer does not keep good timing in tests that I have run in AUM. I recommend contacting the developer and asking if they can troubleshoot

• @gusgranite said:
    Riffer does not keep good timing in tests that I have run in AUM. I recommend contacting the developer and asking if they can troubleshoot

Wrote. Let's see what they answer.

• So the problem is in Cubasis.

• @solncekreeze said:
    So the problem is in Cubasis.

Maybe - maybe not. I found all the Audiomodern apps seem to drift - Playbeat, Riffer, even Chordjamm. Seems a bit better(or it takes a bit longer to drift out of sync) using 48khz setting over 44.

• @Halftone said:

@solncekreeze said:

Maybe - maybe not. I found all the Audiomodern apps seem to drift - Playbeat, Riffer, even Chordjamm. Seems a bit better(or it takes a bit longer to drift out of sync) using 48khz setting over 44.

Yes, they are off in AUM as well.

• @Halftone said:

@solncekreeze said:

Maybe I was thinking about them too. But without inclusion in the Cubasis line, everything works fine-both Audio modern and other apps (except for example Arturia isem, which they abandoned). Therefore, I am inclined to believe that midi clock CB is pulling over the leadership. I hope that sooner or later everything will come to unity. And then there are too many technical problems, which, to put it mildly, hinders a little.