Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DigiStix2 Bug - Playing incorrect samples

I began creating a drum kit in DigiStix2 … Excellent! B)

I moved a couple of pads, and now the pads reference different samples!

I made a backup of the drum kit, and attempted to open it on my computer.
When I open the .dkit backup, I can see all the samples, and the settings.json.
But like any good programmer Paul has the archive file password protected. So I can’t see the contents of the settings.json file. Something I certainly would have done ;)

Anyway, looking for help. Paul, if you are out there … I can send you the .dkit, and have more information.

Thanks,
JD

Comments

• Support email: support @ 4pockets.com

• Thank you :)

• @JD632 said:
    I began creating a drum kit in DigiStix2 … Excellent! B)

I moved a couple of pads, and now the pads reference different samples!

I made a backup of the drum kit, and attempted to open it on my computer.
    When I open the .dkit backup, I can see all the samples, and the settings.json.
    But like any good programmer Paul has the archive file password protected. So I can’t see the contents of the settings.json file. Something I certainly would have done ;)

Anyway, looking for help. Paul, if you are out there … I can send you the .dkit, and have more information.

Thanks,
    JD

I went through the process of re-arranging and re-naming an entire drum kit with no issues FWIW.

• Yes same with me. Exactly what happened in digistix1. Figured a paid update to 2.0 would fix it.. Nah whats even worse is cymbals or anything sustaining gets cut when the timeline moves to a new group of bars. ie. from 1-16 to 17-32.

If I was beta testing an app for 2 years I would of course take the time to email the developer. I get it Paul is a one man op. thats amazing and hence why I have never complained in 2 years. But when paid versions upgrades come and go...Need I make my point more clear. Anyways Im coming to the realization that im a gluten for abuse.

• @zedzdeadbaby said:
    Yes same with me. Exactly what happened in digistix1. Figured a paid update to 2.0 would fix it.. Nah whats even worse is cymbals or anything sustaining gets cut when the timeline moves to a new group of bars. ie. from 1-16 to 17-32.

This does not happen to me. Sustaining sounds decay as expected. Choke group setting maybe?