Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Infinity cloud // are we locusts?

Is the infinity cloud the shit we are polluting the planet with? Are we past the point of no return? Make yer own fuckin mind up.

Comments

• Intriguing sound. What’s making the metal resonant strike sounds? Some granularised sample? Samplr? Borderlands?

• This is great, love that obscure, ominous ambience

• @DavidFS said:
    This is great, love that obscure, ominous ambience

Thanks glad you liked it.

@Svetlovska said:
    Intriguing sound. What’s making the metal resonant strike sounds? Some granularised sample? Samplr? Borderlands?

It’s ID700 on iPad and then on over to MacBook Pro where I have a new effect called Silo by Unfiltered Audio which is a kinda granular delay thang - it’s pretty mental!

• very cool track, thanks for sharing. I absolutely love Silo!! all the plugin alliance stuff is so good. I would pay good $ for them to port to iOS

The title reminds me of one of my favorite bands as a youth, The Locust. chaotic as hell cyber punk thrash electronica. Have not thought of them in years

• @shinyisshiny said:

very cool track, thanks for sharing. I absolutely love Silo!! all the plugin alliance stuff is so good. I would pay good $ for them to port to iOS

The title reminds me of one of my favorite bands as a youth, The Locust. chaotic as hell cyber punk thrash electronica. Have not thought of them in years

Yeah Silo is ace, would be great on iPad.
    Glad the title was an aide- memoir for you. Interesting video! 👹>