Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tips for clean sample recordings at home via the iPad mic?

Trying to get some organic percussion sounds and of course I’m getting room noise, etc. I don’t have a good microphone just the iPad mic with Koala. Anybody got any tricks or things i can do? Do I need to crawl under a heavy blanket or something? What do ya’ll think?

Comments

• A closet or a car.

• @telecharge said:
    A closet or a car.

Sounds like the title of a Shaggy track.

• Brusfri - it is epensive but it will clear out any unwanted background noises. Distant fans, hums or background traffic noises gone, leaving you with a clear signal even with the internal ipad mic.

• @Toastedghost said:
    Brusfri - it is epensive but it will clear out any unwanted background noises. Distant fans, hums or background traffic noises gone, leaving you with a clear signal even with the internal ipad mic.

There is no other. Get it pronto.

• @gusgranite said:

@telecharge said:
    A closet or a car.

Sounds like the title of a Shaggy track.

😆