Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini acoustic voice demo.

I use my Lag acoustic guitar,Lunar lander for its great plate reverb and AUM.
This app is great!
I could have been deeper but I hope this will give you an idea of what this app can achieve.
My piezo was almost unrecognizable (in the good way).
Thanks!
Flo

Comments

• Holy cow! That sounds absolutely gorgeous. That patch you switch to just after the 3 minute mark is so natural and lovely (love the reverb!). Also love the bluesier tone you dial in at about the 8:30 mark--if I close my eyes, I can easily imagine a mic'd acoustic guitar. I'm impressed with how airy they have made the tones in this app.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Holy cow! That sounds absolutely gorgeous. That patch you switch to just after the 3 minute mark is so natural and lovely (love the reverb!). Also love the bluesier tone you dial in at about the 8:30 mark--if I close my eyes, I can easily imagine a mic'd acoustic guitar. I'm impressed with how airy they have made the tones in this app.

Thanks for listening!
    Amazing app.

• edited July 2021

Sound very good.

I realize this is not your intent, but it would have been great the hear the piezo unadulterated as well.

• @audiobussy said:
    Sound very good.

I realize this is not your intent, but it would have been great the hear the piezo unadulterated as well.

Yes,it could have have been great.
    Believe me,the difference is amazing.
    You can also blend both.It works fine.
    Maybe i'll do a comparison video.
    Thanks for listening.

• great app and great playing :)

• @flo26 said:

@audiobussy said:
    Sound very good.

Thanks for listening.

Out of curiosity, does it have a feedback prevention feature? Several years ago, I went to a friend's (amplified) acoustic gig in a small bar with highly reflective surfaces and was surprised that there weren't feedback problems. He said it was because the amp he was using was designed for amplifying acoustics and had a cool feedback elimination feature.

• @espiegel123 said:

@flo26 said:

@audiobussy said:
    Sound very good.

Thanks for listening.

Out of curiosity, does it have a feedback prevention feature? Several years ago, I went to a friend's (amplified) acoustic gig in a small bar with highly reflective surfaces and was surprised that there weren't feedback problems. He said it was because the amp he was using was designed for amplifying acoustics and had a cool feedback elimination feature.

No.
    I had to make this video with headphones.

• @audiobussy said:
    it would have been great the hear the piezo unadulterated as well.

yes, this. no pressure, @flo26. I think the video captures the excellent tone very well but it would be nice to hear how big the improvement was.

• I will do it.

• Sounds great @flo26 - must buy!

• Is this app supposed to assist with making any guitar sound like an acoustic or more just an acoustic specific plugin to enhance acoustic guitars not recorded with a mic?

• @Ailerom said:
    Is this app supposed to assist with making any guitar sound like an acoustic or more just an acoustic specific plugin to enhance acoustic guitars not recorded with a mic?

It is really an acoustic guitar enhancer.
    It works great with piezo.

• @flo26 said:

@Ailerom said:
    Is this app supposed to assist with making any guitar sound like an acoustic or more just an acoustic specific plugin to enhance acoustic guitars not recorded with a mic?

Thanks, I initially thought it was doing something like the new Blue Mangoo app.

• @Ailerom said:

@flo26 said:

@Ailerom said:

Thanks, I initially thought it was doing something like the new Blue Mangoo app.

In fact,it is more than this.
    You can make your guitar sound like another one.
    It is not perfect,but I must admit I was blown away.
    But yes,it works best with piezo guitars.
    Cheers!

• @flo26 said:

@Ailerom said:

@flo26 said:

@Ailerom said:

Cheers!

Have you tried it with an electric guitar?

• @Ailerom said:

@flo26 said:

@Ailerom said:

@flo26 said:

@Ailerom said:

Cheers!

Have you tried it with an electric guitar?

Not again,but I will.