Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sweet Potato Pie

edited July 2021 in Creations

For a Sunday sweet. Simply Pure Piano and BeatHawk Total

Comments

• He's back.

Nice work.

It has a jazz club after hours feeling where the piano player improvises
    while the wait staff is cleaning up and putting the chairs on the tables. I'd imagine the
    pianist is dating one of the wait staff and they will leave together. He tells her he just wrote
    this for her and it's called "Suddenly Shirley". She asks him to give her the sheet music so she can learn to play it. They break up on the way home... he changes the title to "Sweet Potato Pie".

• @McD ...but she has the sheet music!

• edited July 2021

I could see someone eating sweet potato pie to this… it would be a cute little video haha. A mom or grandma baking… and then toward the end the family comes in and every one starts eating sweet potato pie and has a grand old time. Haha this is great. Great music makes you visual and it totally did that for me. Thanks for the share my guy!

• Beautiful themes @LinearLineman - and good to hear Pure Piano again.

Nice imagery @McD but: Why did they break up? Why did she have to go? Shirley, you can't be serious?

• @Weareroses said:
    I could see someone eating sweet potato pie to this… it would be a cute little video haha. A mom or grandma baking… and then toward the end the family comes in and every one starts eating sweet potato pie and has a grand old time. Haha this is great. Great music makes you visual and it totally did that for me. Thanks for the share my guy!

That’s a wonderful appreciation. Thanks very much. I’ve had many comments on ythe visual nature of my stuff. Ironically, I have no visual synesthesia when listening or making music. Life is strange,

Thanks for listening @pbelgium. Always welcome your ears.