Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Post iTunes Gift Card Discounts and Promos Here!!!

Comments

• These eBay iTunes offers are simply the best. iTunes redeem code is usually emailed to you within an hour, super easy to redeem. Free money!

• That looks like it would be money wasted if I bought it, it says “US only” and comes out to the equivalent of “Approximately £25.65” but from the sound of things, probably would not be valid and spendable. Unless anyone else has ever tried to buy a “US only” offer like this and succeeded in using it?

• @u0421793 said:
    That looks like it would be money wasted if I bought it, it says “US only” and comes out to the equivalent of “Approximately £25.65” but from the sound of things, probably would not be valid and spendable. Unless anyone else has ever tried to buy a “US only” offer like this and succeeded in using it?

Don't know about the U.S. eBay purchase but I wanted to point UK users at the be clever with your cash website. http://www.becleverwithyourcash.com/itunes-offers/

I got a card in store with a 15% discount at tesco. You can also get 32% off if you have spare tesco club card points. The site regularly posts iTunes discounts, among others.

• edited August 2015

PayPal are doing a 20% off offer in UK atm.

• iTunes $100.00 gift card for $75 on eBay. Item #281790719975. Just bought 2.

http://r.ebay.com/Z4i63A

• Hi anyone can supply canadian itunes cards at a high discount and large quantity? I pay cash, msg me 6477837783

• PayPal have another 20% off offer in the UK

• @BiancaNeve said:
    PayPal have another 20% off offer in the UK

Yup, my last credit was just running out, so this is timely:

https://www.paypal-gifts.com/uk/specialoffers/itunes-promotion.html

• oddly enough the proceeds of the last 20% off offer ran out for me yesterday as well.

• Buying ALL iTunes gift cards $50 or higher denominations that can be used in Canada, Buying large quantity at a discount on a regular basis

647-783-7783

• UK Tesco, in store. iTunes cards were 20% off when I visited yesterday. No idea how long it lasts.

• edited November 2015

20% off iTunes cards at Staples. Just bought two $100 cards for $160. (You could buy Logic that way!)

http://www.staples.com/iTunes-Gift-Cards/product_SS4076895

--
    I'm DJB, and I make mobile music. Follow me on twitter: originalDJB.

• edited November 2015

Tesco UK again (in store) 3 x £15 cards for £35. Which amounts to just over 20% discount I believe. :blush:

• Target was bogo 30% off. Picked up some

• @Jocphone said:
    Tesco UK again (in store) 3 x £15 cards for £35. Which amounts to just over 20% discount I believe. :blush:

Available online too :)

• My local ASDA UK has 2 x £15 for £25, not sure if it's all stores.
  • edited December 2015
  • edited December 2015
  • Now my posts need to be approved? Wtf?? Just because I referenced Ebates or something? I am the OP of this thread!!!

Sometimes this does happen, don't know why though.
  • Says the Fun10 has expired
  • edited December 2015

What’s the best deal situation in the UK this week?

• edited December 2015

@u0421793 said:
    What’s the best deal situation in the UK this week?

Don't know if it's the best but Tesco have £5 off on a 3x10 multipack

Also 1st thousand people can cash in £12.50 of club card rewards for a £25 card.

• Yes! Paypal UK 20% iTunes apps get collect whole lot squirrel away forget already purchased never use buy anyway christmas drink purchase nonsense cheap don't remember buying iTunes balance evaporates.

• @u0421793 said:
    Yes! Paypal UK 20% iTunes apps get collect whole lot squirrel away forget already purchased never use buy anyway christmas drink purchase nonsense cheap don't remember buying iTunes balance evaporates.

Someone started drinking early ;)

• I just saw $6 off 4-$10 pack at the Kroger Grocery Store. Not much but hey, it's a free app!

• Any iTunes specials coming up guys?

• What is iTunes:

All the music, movies, TV shows, and apps you’ve got, and want to get. All in one place, available from Apple.Gift Card US.

iTunes is a free app that lets you organize and play digital music and video on your computer. iTunes Gift Card, It’s also a store that has everything you need to be entertained. Gift Card US That makes it the perfect place to listen, watch, read, play, explore, and shop. iTunes Gift Card.

What you can purchase at an iTunes Store:

Gift Card US The US iTunes store has more than 10 million songs, 100 000 podcasts, and 27 000 audiobooks. In addition, many iTunes features are only available at the US iTunes store.

Hundreds of TV shows from nearly every major network and cable channel, Gift Card US available the day after they first air in the US. iTunes Gift Card Now also available in HD.

Buy or rent full-length movies that look great on your iPhone, iPod, computer, or AppleTV (also in HD).
    Games and Applications for your iPhone and iPod.

Using an iTunes gift card is easy:

$10 Gift Card, $25 Gift Card, $50 Gift Card, $100 Gift Card.After signing in, Gift Card US you will see a button on the right that says “redeem.” iTunes Gift Card Clicking this button is the way to access funds on the iTunes card and begin using the balance to purchase desired items. Gift Card US The best part about the gift card is that once you have redeemed the money on the iTunes gift card online, your virtual wallet is filled and the money will never expire.
    http://www.gamekey4you.com/collections/itunes-gift-card

• edited December 2015

I was waiting all month for that ^ I gave in too soon and bought a $50 card at full price yesterday. grrrrrr