Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Post iTunes Gift Card Discounts and Promos Here!!!

Comments

• In the US: 15% off Appstore gift cards at Staples... in-store only. There's no sign advertising the discount, but it rings up correctly at the register!

• @RockySmalls said:

@SpookyZoo said:
    Working in UK. Just added funds with 10% extra via the AppStore app on iPhone.

@Faland said:
    Until 12 December, if you add funds to your account (up to a maximum of € 300.00), even directly from the app, you will receive a 10% bonus from Apple. At least, here in Italy ...

can anyone confirm this is the case here in the UK currently.. ?

yes 10% in UK too :)

• @RockySmalls said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@Faland said:
    Until 12 December, if you add funds to your account (up to a maximum of € 300.00), even directly from the app, you will receive a 10% bonus from Apple. At least, here in Italy ...

Yes, here in the UK too 🤑

• edited November 2019

@RockySmalls said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@Faland said:

You’ve quoted me from 2018.

So I just checked, and it Works again in 2019, in UK at least...

Via the App Store app.

• @yug said:

@RockySmalls said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@Faland said:

Didn't work for me today here in Australia, no 10% bonus

Sorry, I was wrong. I expected it to work when redeeming a gift card but it's not the case apparently.
    They do offer a 15% bonus when adding funds to Apple ID in the Australian App Store :p

• Thanks, @yug . Saved me looking up the Woolworths story. So Coles gets 20% discounts? I think I’ve only seen 15% at Woolworths. Good to know!

• It’s 15% bonus for adding €€€ to your Apple ID in Germany.

• 10% bonus in the US too! 😎

• Paypal has 10% off e-gift cards in the US through tonight: https://www.paypal.com/us/gifts/brands/itunesnov2019sp

Since it's 10% off it's marginally better than a 10% bonus; equivalent of $110 in credit (10% bonus on $100) would cost $99. A 99¢ app plus a penny to spare!

No limit on the number of cards.

• Costco offers a 10-15% discount on iTunes cards year around for members.

• edited November 2019

Since we are all looking to save every penny, it might be worth noting that around Black Friday we might see deals with 20% off. Also the PayPal Gifts deals come up at 15% occasionally through eBay.

... just something to keep in mind if you can wait a few weeks. If you can’t wait, go for it with the 10% deal right now. :)

[edit: I’m referring to US deals and sales]

• Did anyone pay with Apple Card? I think that would give you 3% cash back too.

I’ve been holding out for 15% on a email delivery card. Haven’t seen it the last few weeks. (Costco doesn’t always have much more than 6% discount in my experience; sometimes more.)

• Does anyone know if you get that bonus credit only once or again if you charge once more within the given time frame?

• @Zaubrer said:
    Does anyone know if you get that bonus credit only once or again if you charge once more within the given time frame?

The Apple info says it's limited to one time.

• UK Tesco stores 15% off iTunes Topups until 15th of December.

• In Australia, Aldi has 15% off $30, $50 and $100 iTunes gift cards until December 17th. :)

• Australia

20% off iTunes gift cards ($30, $50 and $100) at Coles until Tuesday 21/01/2020.

• UK - saw this on hotukdeals

Tesco supermarket instore only

15% off iTunes cards till 8/11/20

• UK - saw this on hotukdeals

good shout! these are so rare here.. and just in time for Drum Computer (probably)

• I miss the Costco sale in Canada recently (82$ for a 100$ iTunes card)

• @Nix said:
    UK - saw this on hotukdeals

Dang, the one time I actually wish there was a Tesco in town 🤣

• Target in USA is currently offering a $20 Target gift card with purchase of $100 in Apple Gift Cards. The card is delivered via email. Compound your savings with all the Black Friday sales! ;)

• edited November 2020

Costco Canada 42.99$ for a 50$ iTunes Gift Card.

• @oddSTAR said:
    Target in USA is currently offering a $20 Target gift card with purchase of $100 in Apple Gift Cards. The card is delivered via email. Compound your savings with all the Black Friday sales! ;)

@oddSTAR, wow, you lucky bastard, it's just crazy, did you get the code? did the code work? I hope so! The best offer ever B) All another gift card discount offers about 5-15% off, but this is just awesome >:) I found an offer you probably mentioned, but because I have Europe AppleID I cannot take advantage of it, it's probably for USA AppStore only :|

Anyway how it's works? You buy a 20$ card, activate it and have 100$ in your apple wallet? or you buy any available card in Target shop, e.g. the cheapest 15$ and get another 20$ (which is exactly 100$) card for free and have a total 115$ in your apple wallet. Or after buying a 100$ card you get another 20$ card for free and have a total 120$ in your apple wallet. My not to good english doesn't allow me to understand it correctly :)

ps. iTunes digital purchase = is it allow to buy app in appstore?

• Yes, sorry, it is probably US only. The extra $20 is a Target gift card, not Apple, although you could Use it to buy another iTunes card if you wanted. They're both supposed to arrive by email...but I haven't gotten either one yet and the wait is stressing me out. 😆 If it was a less reputable company, I might be starting to worry...

• Chase bank is currently offering 10% off iTunes gift cards when you purchase them using Ultimate Rewards points. For example a $100 Apple gift card would require 9,000 points. Not sure if it applies to all of the Ultimate Rewards cards or to only certain ones. You can get fulfilled digitally, and in my experience it is almost instantaneous delivery.

• @oddSTAR said:
    Yes, sorry, it is probably US only. The extra $20 is a Target gift card, not Apple, although you could Use it to buy another iTunes card if you wanted. They're both supposed to arrive by email...but I haven't gotten either one yet and the wait is stressing me out. 😆 If it was a less reputable company, I might be starting to worry…

I was about to go through with this, and thought of getting another $25 Apple gift card with the Target one plus $5, but when checking out I noticed that apparently they don't let you purchase gift cards with gift cards. Gonna have to check if my wife has any Target purchases planned :P

• edited November 2020

@oddSTAR said:
    Yes, sorry, it is probably US only. The extra $20 is a Target gift card, not Apple, although you could Use it to buy another iTunes card if you wanted. They're both supposed to arrive by email...but I haven't gotten either one yet and the wait is stressing me out. 😆 If it was a less reputable company, I might be starting to worry...

Thanks for answer. At first I thought that for 20$ you get 100$, that would be amazing. Anyway I hope you will get it, cross fingers :)

Btw I would like to have an USA AppleID. For e.g. "Hammond B3-X" app in USA AppStore cost 130 $, please see small selective comparison below based on the currency rate from today:

• in Turkey it's 1200 TRY, which is 151 $ (17% more expensive)
    • in Poland it's 630 PLN, which is 168 $ (30% more expensive) - my country
    • in Mexico it's 3400 MXD, which is 170 $ (31% more expensive)
    • in England it's 130 GBP, which is 174 $ (34% more expensive)
    • in Germany it's 150 EUR, which is 178 $ (38% more expensive)
    • in Sweeden it's 1595 KR, which is 188 $ (45% more expensive) - almost half price more, just crazy!

Unlike the rest, one of the richest countries in the world QATAR pays only 1.5% more, I don't get it.

• in Qatar it's 480 QAR, which is 132 $ (1.5% more expensive)

The more apps you buy the more it hurts. I wonder which AppStore is the most expensive in compare to USA...