Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Post iTunes Gift Card Discounts and Promos Here!!!

Comments

• @Kandavu said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@Carnbot said:

@SpookyZoo said:

Would this work if you applied an itunes gift card instead of adding funds?

Good question. But I’d guess not. That page got me to sign in and confirm and then the funds were drawn from my connected bank a/c.

Would be interesting to hear if anybody redeem a card gets the offer page.

I can confirm that if you redeem a purchased iTunes card, that it will not get you the 10% bonus that expires on Dec 24.

was wishful thinking, thanks for confirming :)

• 10% off $50 or $100 iTunes cards at London Drugs (Calgary/Canada)

• $100 iTunes card for $85 from Ebay/PayPal Digital Gifts.
    https://ebay.com/itm/254203086128

• There's a glitch on the app store and all apps are free right now!!! Wow

• @reasOne said:
    There's a glitch on the app store and all apps are free right now!!! Wow

Haha, late April fools joke? You got me

• @Hmtx said:

@reasOne said:
    There's a glitch on the app store and all apps are free right now!!! Wow

Haha, late April fools joke? You got me

Haha you just missed it 😄
    Just trolling 😁

• Well, if you get 10 of those eBay gift cards, that’s $150 in free apps!

No fooling ;-)

• Local BestBuy (Alberta/Canada) - Last day - $60 packs for $50.. just picked up 3 x $60 for $147.. so more like $11 off each pack. :) Fab Filter sale - look out..

• @royor said:
    Local BestBuy (Alberta/Canada) - Last day - $60 packs for $50.. just picked up 3 x $60 for $147.. so more like $11 off each pack. :) Fab Filter sale - look out..

Those 60$ packs for $50 were a constant back when I started on iOS. Lasted a good couple years here in BC. Was a nice way to start out.

• Follow this account. The old “@itunescarddeals” got killed by Apple.

https://mobile.twitter.com/giftcarddeals_

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    Follow this account. The old “@itunescarddeals” got killed by Apple.

https://mobile.twitter.com/giftcarddeals_

Thx! I’d wondered where the other account went

• Can only buy one. Wish it was $100 one.

• @auxmux said:

Can only buy one. Wish it was $100 one.

No kidding. Often you can buy 2 $100s. I ~always~ buy cards at a discount. I ~used to~ only buy apps on sale. That combination yielded me quite a bit of savings.

Now, I am a sucker for launch prices. Also, I'm trying to support small developers, also known as nearly every iOS music developer.

Finally, I remember a few 25% off sales several years ago! Now, the most I see is $15.

Follow https://mobile.twitter.com/giftcarddeals_

• edited August 2019

Yeah, that's where I saw it; also have a Slickdeals alert. LOL. I buy small devs at launch since it's usually intro price and big ones when on sale. It balances out so I still give lots of my money to Apple.

• PayPal has 100 USD for 85 USD on eBay right now. I believe this is U.S. only:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254341916973

• Is this a scam? Won’t allow me to check out and said I needed to pay again...

• edited September 2019

@mjcouche said:
    Is this a scam? Won’t allow me to check out and said I needed to pay again...

Worked for me:

• edited September 2019

I buy from PayPal all the time. It's best deal you can get on iTunes gift cards these days online.

• Woolworths in Australia (Sydney, anyway) has 15% off App Store cards today.

• If you’re in Australia, from 25/09 to 01/10, Coles is selling iTunes cards ($30, $50 and $100) for 20% off. Stock up!

• 15% off iTunes cards at Woolworths today in Australia.

:)

• @qryss said:
    15% off iTunes cards at Woolworths today in Australia.

Woolworths still exists!😀👍 They went bust here in the UK over ten years ago! I used to love that shop as a kid. Hot Hits records, pick ‘n mix sweet, airfix models, cheap tennis rackets, toys etc etc.

• @robosardine said:

@qryss said:
    15% off iTunes cards at Woolworths today in Australia.

Woolworths still exists!😀👍 They went bust here in the UK over ten years ago! I used to love that shop as a kid. Hot Hits records, pick ‘n mix sweet, airfix models, cheap tennis rackets, toys etc etc.

Same. Woolworths was my fav place as a boy. Even tho my mom couldn’t afford anything I used to run through the isles dreaming of the stuff I’d get one day when she could.lol They had these cool ass foam model airplane gliders and kites I always wanted. Well, I never did get anything because they went belly up in the US before I reached puberty.😥

• Different company. Same name. The story I know is that some enterprising Aussie stole the idea and the name from the original US Penny Bazaar. Never looked it up - that might be rubbish but that’s what I was told.

The original Woolworths eventually got to Australia and had to call itself Big W. That still exists here. Again - I don’t know if that’s true. It’s late for me and I can’t be bothered to look it up. Apologies. :)

• @qryss said:
    Different company. Same name. The story I know is that some enterprising Aussie stole the idea and the name from the original US Penny Bazaar. Never looked it up - that might be rubbish but that’s what I was told.

The original Woolworths eventually got to Australia and had to call itself Big W. That still exists here. Again - I don’t know if that’s true. It’s late for me and I can’t be bothered to look it up. Apologies. :)

No, fake story :)
    Australian Woolworths and Big W are owned by the same parent company - Woolworths Group, and are not related to any other overseas chain with the same name

• @MrFromage said:
    If you’re in Australia, from 25/09 to 01/10, Coles is selling iTunes cards ($30, $50 and $100) for 20% off. Stock up!

This deal is back, from today till 26/11.
    Or you can go to Officeworks and they will price match it and will probably give you additional 5% off

• Until 12 December, if you add funds to your account (up to a maximum of € 300.00), even directly from the app, you will receive a 10% bonus from Apple. At least, here in Italy ...

• @SpookyZoo said:
    Working in UK. Just added funds with 10% extra via the AppStore app on iPhone.

@Faland said:
    Until 12 December, if you add funds to your account (up to a maximum of € 300.00), even directly from the app, you will receive a 10% bonus from Apple. At least, here in Italy ...

can anyone confirm this is the case here in the UK currently.. ?

• @RockySmalls said:

@SpookyZoo said:
    Working in UK. Just added funds with 10% extra via the AppStore app on iPhone.

@Faland said:
    Until 12 December, if you add funds to your account (up to a maximum of € 300.00), even directly from the app, you will receive a 10% bonus from Apple. At least, here in Italy ...

can anyone confirm this is the case here in the UK currently.. ?

Didn't work for me today here in Australia, no 10% bonus