Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

From AudioShare to Yellofier Electrified?

There is no ‘open in’ available. Yellofier doesn’t show up as an option. Is it possibly because the Electrified version is no longer on the App Store and it’s only the Yellofier version that is accepting it? Or how are you importing.

Comments

• On my Air 2 running iPadOS 14.6, Yellofier doesn’t show up as an open in option from AudioShare or the Files app. On my iPad mini 2 on iOS 12.5.4, Yellofier is an option for AudioShare and the Files app. Haven’t tried the iTunes file transfer method on iPadOS.

• Thanks for that, I’m starting to crack up here. It seems then that later OS’s do not for some reason have the ability to share to Yellofier. I’ve spent ages trying to find out how to add to the list of share apps- but I’ve drawn a complete blank (the three dot more and edit buttons are not the answer).

• @robosardine said:
    Thanks for that, I’m starting to crack up here. It seems then that later OS’s do not for some reason have the ability to share to Yellofier. I’ve spent ages trying to find out how to add to the list of share apps- but I’ve drawn a complete blank (the three dot more and edit buttons are not the answer).

Yes. The app has to register for sharing the data type when it's installed or updated. iOS may have changed the data type or the registration method, and the app hasn't kept pace. I don't know of any way to alter those file associations.

However, sometimes you can share to a 3rd party app like FE File Explorer, and then maybe share the data from there. You could try that.

• @uncledave said:

@robosardine said:
    Thanks for that, I’m starting to crack up here. It seems then that later OS’s do not for some reason have the ability to share to Yellofier. I’ve spent ages trying to find out how to add to the list of share apps- but I’ve drawn a complete blank (the three dot more and edit buttons are not the answer).

Yes. The app has to register for sharing the data type when it's installed or updated. iOS may have changed the data type or the registration method, and the app hasn't kept pace. I don't know of any way to alter those file associations.

However, sometimes you can share to a 3rd party app like FE File Explorer, and then maybe share the data from there. You could try that.

Thanks - I tried the FE but couldn’t get it going with that either. I’ve emailed the dev. I have a couple of Air1’s lying about so I’ll probably dig one of them out, see what I can do with it and drop the results in for further use.