Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

-=Slow=- (Imaginando adds Giphy support to VS in latest beta!)

A brand new piece featuring a single guitar track (my Gibson LPC through THU - Choptones ‘67 Plexi), a single drum track (Lumbeats Rock Drummer) and a single GeoSWAM tenor sax track.

Visuals by CapCut and VS - Visual Synthesizer BETA (which now has Giphy search/import features!)

I think this might be the very first piece in which my guitar and the amazing GeoSAX finally meet!

Comments

• Very nice, the music reminds me of Morphine(not just because of the sax :smile:) I like the visuals too, VS is really starting to get very useful

• @Fingolfinzz said:
    Very nice, the music reminds me of Morphine(not just because of the sax :smile:) I like the visuals too, VS is really starting to get very useful

Thank you!

And thanks for reminding me of Morphine! I had one of their CDs back in the day. I’m assuming they’re still around?

• @Edward_Alexander : Nice job on the music and video!

• @espiegel123 said:
    @Edward_Alexander : Nice job on the music and video!

Thanks! I appreciate you giving it a spin!

• @Fingolfinzz said:
    Very nice, the music reminds me of Morphine(not just because of the sax :smile:) I like the visuals too, VS is really starting to get very useful

+1 on Morphine reminder!. And that’s a compliment 🤟

• edited July 2021

@Edward_Alexander said:

@Fingolfinzz said:

Thank you!

And thanks for reminding me of Morphine! I had one of their CDs back in the day. I’m assuming they’re still around?

Sadly, no. Mark passed many years ago now, way before his time.

Video looks great—I’m so digging the giphy integration!

• Thanks guys @lukesleepwalker and @tahiche

Yes, this GIPHY thing means we can definitely count on VS videos all being unique now. There’s like what… a billion and a half GIFs on GIPHY?