Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

-=OverFlow=- (Keeping a guitar part simple. Visuals? Not so much…)

Visuals created with VS - Visual Synthesizer and CapCut Video Editor.

Backing composed with Cykle driving Mela 2, and Atom 2 instances driving two Ravenscroft tracks, two Synthmaster 2 tracks, GeoShred GeoSWAM Tenor Sax, and SWAM Euphonium. 2 Hammerhead drum patterns round it all of. Bussed through the 6144 on each track and Magic Death Eye stereo on the master.

Comments

• Oh shoot! Pardon the noise! That’s my little 4” USB fan I had blowing on me.. hey, it’s hot and humid in FL!

• You are powerhouse, cool little number going on here. How did you achieve the falling stars in VS?

• @Toastedghost said:
    You are powerhouse, cool little number going on here. How did you achieve the falling stars in VS?

Those are CapCut effects.

• Nice one Ed. Lovely guitar playing. Thanks for sharing.

• I think your tracks are getting better and better at the moment, agree with @onerez , great guitar playing. Not a fan of flashing visuals , find them a bit tiring but I can always close my eyes and just listen!

• @onerez said:
    Nice one Ed. Lovely guitar playing. Thanks for sharing.

@GeoTony said:
    I think your tracks are getting better and better at the moment, agree with @onerez , great guitar playing. Not a fan of flashing visuals , find them a bit tiring but I can always close my eyes and just listen!

Thank you for the feedback guys!

You’re right Tony, the visuals are fun to make, but they are tiring to watch and a little over the top. Almost gave myself a seizure just trying to rewatch this morning.

• @Edward_Alexander said:

... the visuals are fun to make, but they are tiring to watch and a little over the top. Almost gave myself a seizure just trying to rewatch this morning.

When I watched it (👌 by the way!) I thought, wow, this is a great illustration of both why people should get VS and why they shouldn't :)

• @ervin said:

@Edward_Alexander said:

... the visuals are fun to make, but they are tiring to watch and a little over the top. Almost gave myself a seizure just trying to rewatch this morning.

When I watched it (👌 by the way!) I thought, wow, this is a great illustration of both why people should get VS and why they shouldn't :)

lol thanks! Yeah I think I've just got to get it out of my system. Once all the newness wears off, I'll probably go back to regular music making.

• Nice guitar @Edward_Alexander - what did you use?
    (Agreed, the visuals are a bit too much!)

• @pbelgium said:
    Nice guitar @Edward_Alexander - what did you use?
    (Agreed, the visuals are a bit too much!)

Thanks!

Oh, I totally forgot about the guitar chain details in the OP. It has my Les Paul Custom running through a BOSS GT1 first (I use this for the expression pedal mostly, it gives me a Volume pedal, or I can switch it to Cry Baby Wahwah, or Whammy pitch shifting.

Then from the GT1’s stereo outs, it goes into my Scarlett 4i4 which is plugged into my HyperDrive Gen2 USB-C hub, which is plugged into the USB-C port on my iPad Pro 11” (2018) 64GB.

For this piece, I used AUM (which hosts the synth backing parts) and then the 1 guitar channel is processed with Overloud THU and the Choptones Brit ‘67 Plexi rig through the matching 4x12 G12M - C414 + M160, then also processed with Lunar Lander full version with the 3rd notch sized plate.

• Oh and the GF says “so you added Lucky Charms to your video?” 🤣😂

Magically Delicious I tell you!