Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

One of my first songs produced 100% on iOS.

Hello everyone!
I'd like to share with you one of my first productions made 100% on the iPad. I'm attempting now to an hybrid production setup including the MacBook, but I really wanted to try doing the whole process with the it.
This one is a part of an upcoming album, that was produced entirely on the iPad as well.
All the best,
Cheers!

https://open.spotify.com/track/1IhPV2ZW5YRaU22MmZZT7k?si=d7a08b554884420a

Comments

• Typing as I listen on headphones.

The sense of space is immediately impressive.
    Nice, what did you use to create that amount of space?
    The panning effects were really cool.

The guitar tones are lovely,
    the effect on the guitar chords with the increasing vibrato is lush.
    Good choice in regards to the drums and effects.

Dynamical, spacious with lush textures and it didn't
    miss the low end of the bass frequencies.

Looking forward to hearing the rest of the album.

Well done.

• edited July 2021

@Gravitas said:
    Typing as I listen on headphones.

The sense of space is immediately impressive.
    Nice, what did you use to create that amount of space?
    The panning effects were really cool.

The guitar tones are lovely,
    the effect on the guitar chords with the increasing vibrato is lush.
    Good choice in regards to the drums and effects.

Dynamical, spacious with lush textures and it didn't
    miss the low end of the bass frequencies.

Looking forward to hearing the rest of the album.

Well done.

Thank you!! the feedback is much much appreciated!

All the space and ambient is created using TB Reverb with some LFO to give it some movement.
    There is also a sample processed in Moebius Lab in the background.
    The guitar is powered by Reamp and all that tremoled-lushness is provided by Eventide Undulator.
    There're 2 more singles that are a part of that album uploaded to my artist page.

The story behind it might result interesting.. I wanted to make an experiment, composing 1 song per day during some time.
    In this case, I made use of a 14 days strict lockdown, last December when I traveled to my hometown down south.
    The plan was 14 days/songs, but for psyquis health reasons the result was 11 songs 😂.

• This is great sounding man!!!

• This is really good. A few of the tones reminded me of some of BucketHead’s softer stuff. Nicely mixed. Love the album cover as well!!!

• @sharifkerbage said:

Thank you!! the feedback is much much appreciated!

No problem.

All the space and ambient is created using TB Reverb with some LFO to give it some movement.

TB Reverb has been recommended to me for reverbs.
    I’ve got plenty already so I’ve been taking my time in getting it.
    The LFO is really effective.
    I’m definitely going to getting now.

The guitar is powered by Reamp and all that tremoled-lushness is provided by Eventide Undulator.

Nice.
    I’ve got my guitar tones already so I’m cool in that regards, the Undulator on the chords is very cool.

There're 2 more singles that are a part of that album uploaded to my artist page.

I’ll go have a look as soon as I have the opportunity.

The story behind it might result interesting.. I wanted to make an experiment, composing 1 song per day during some time.
    In this case, I made use of a 14 days strict lockdown, last December when I traveled to my hometown down south.
    The plan was 14 days/songs, but for psyquis health reasons the result was 11 songs 😂.

Best laid plans of mice and men as the saying goes.
    You still made effective use of the time even if it was only the one song.

@onerez said:
    Nicely mixed. Love the album cover as well!!!

+1
    The album cover is certainly eye catching.

• Really nice. I was sold on the cover art.

• How do those of us who don’t use Spotify listen?

• edited July 2021

Thanks everyone for listening a comment! 🍻

@Edward_Alexander said:
    How do those of us who don’t use Spotify listen?

Here's in YouTube as well 😊:

• @sharifkerbage said:
    Thanks everyone for listening a comment! 🍻

@Edward_Alexander said:
    How do those of us who don’t use Spotify listen?

Here's in YouTube as well 😊:

Nice! Sounds great!

• I dig it. Followed you on Spotify.

• The guitar sounds really nice, I love the reverb on it. Sometimes it's hard to get a nice sounding reverb on guitars, too much reverb is tempting for many.
    You just got it spot on! Congrats!

• @insight said:
    I dig it. Followed you on Spotify.

Thank you, Cheers!

@Bob said:
    The guitar sounds really nice, I love the reverb on it. Sometimes it's hard to get a nice sounding reverb on guitars, too much reverb is tempting for many.
    You just got it spot on! Congrats!

Thank you!! yeah, I know. Reverb is addictive.
    In this case, Undulator also helped defining the space with its spread control.

• Hello everyone! here is the rest of the album, it was an experiment also.. I wanted to compose and produce 1 song per day during a 14 days-quarantine.
    https://inframes.bandcamp.com/album/11-days-11-songs
    https://open.spotify.com/album/7KD2nbDhjk2YdosPoskGmq?si=Sp4Ow3ThTcqJg8FfNNLgjw
    Thanks for the space and for listening 😊

• Wow, an actual tune...
    ...Whoa, chord changes!
    :)

I do realise the definition of a song will vary from person to person, but yours seem to fit mine. Really good listening, that first song, now on to your album. Thank you!

• The youtube pic looks familiar (grass on an embankment?). Where is that from?

Still not comfortable with the word production in use today but it does sound great. One of the many things I struggle with is getting that space without the downsides and you've done a great job.

• @ervin said:
    Wow, an actual tune...
    ...Whoa, chord changes!
    :)

I do realise the definition of a song will vary from person to person, but yours seem to fit mine. Really good listening, that first song, now on to your album. Thank you!

Thank you!! yeah, I use the word 'song' outside the classic song-structure box.

@Ailerom said:
    The youtube pic looks familiar (grass on an embankment?). Where is that from?

Still not comfortable with the word production in use today but it does sound great. One of the many things I struggle with is getting that space without the downsides and you've done a great job.

It's a blend of 2 pics I took during that quarantine last year. One is tree bark, and the other one is sort of a tree's corridor.
    Thanks for the listening.