Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

QQWeb AU by Nguyen Thi Duyen

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1572160493

Description:

QQWeb AU is an audio unit plugin that allows you to run small web browser into an audio unit host. You can look up sheet music, guitar chord charts or google for any unknown keywords. QQWeb AU makes that possible without disrupting your audio production workflow.

Details:
Universal: Yes
Minimum OS version: 11.0
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes

Comments

• I can appreciate that devs are making new things to support mobile music, but what makes this better than having a doc in slide over? I sort of hate the floating windows in AUM.

I do think this is a cool idea and I’m excited to see what new things start to come out.

• Darn… I was hoping it was a tunneling app for converting Q Anon updates into music for uploads to music sites. Then an unconverter for any downloaded QTunes. But it’s not. Dev’s get on it but come up with a new name for QQWeb.

• So will it route/stream audio from these webpages and stream it via the AU?

• edited July 2021

@thepinkelefant said:
    So will it route/stream audio from these webpages and stream it via the AU?

That’s what I’m curious about as well? Web AU I believe does not. Different developer though.

• App not available in US store yet. Maybe it’s propagating around the world.

• Wow!
    Why so cheap?
    🤣

• @CracklePot said:
    Wow!
    Why so cheap?
    🤣

Just checked this, 50 bucks??? Wow....

• Developer website link takes you to Blue Mangoo. Not sure if this is kosher or some sort of scam, specially with the pricing...

• @Gavinski said:

@CracklePot said:
    Wow!
    Why so cheap?
    🤣

Just checked this, 50 bucks??? Wow....

Mad, it was 99cents yesterday

• IIRC it was less than 5 bucks on release, but i can‘t find the app in AppSliced or AppTicker to verify. 50$ seems way too much for a browser wrapper without special features like audio redirection or web midi.

@Blue_Mangoo As enkaytee noticed, the developer link in the app store goes directy to the Blue Mangoo main page, but

• the QQWeb AU app isn‘t listed on the site
    • you already offer the „Web Audio Player“ with more features and a reasonable pricing
  • 54 euros, that’s crazy

• Screw the FabFilter bundle, I want this.

• @_ki said:
    IIRC it was less than 5 bucks on release, but i can‘t find the app in AppSliced or AppTicker to verify. 50$ seems way too much for a browser wrapper without special features like audio redirection or web midi.

@Blue_Mangoo As enkaytee noticed, the developer link in the app store goes directy to the Blue Mangoo main page, but

• the QQWeb AU app isn‘t listed on the site
    • you already offer the „Web Audio Player“ with more features and a reasonable pricing

The plot thickens....

• I just noticed this thread. Found it by google search when trying to find out what QqWeb au is. This app is not related to our company. I have asked apple to tell the dev not to use our website as their contact info.