Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My First Drambo Test Track Thingamabob

So long story short, in my pursuit of madness to be as great as Ritchie Hawtin and Brain Eno and Jean-Michel Jarre, I finally decided to set Gadget aside for now and dig into Drambo instead. It was not an easy past two days trying to tame the beast that is Drambo, but I finally produced something out of it. It's not really all that spectacular, but what do you expect for someone who's just getting their feet wet with a new app? 🤣

SO yes, this Ambient piece was produced mostly in Drambo itself (with a little help from Rozeta Particles in one section), polished in Cubasis 3 with MagicDeathEyeStereo and Reelbus, and normalised to -3dB in TwistedWave. Cheers and enjoy!

Comments

• sounds great. congrats on diving into Drambo, its extremely powerful.

I would love to hear some found sound in this one as well. some exciting tape crunch too. something to make it a little more beefier

check out this album

• Yes! He did it.

I definitely did not just make that meme 😉

• Nice!
    Drambo and Gadget are my top apps to create.
    A totally different experience though.
    In Gadget, I usually start by sketching an idea that I already have in mind and then search for sounds in a great library of presets and samples.
    In Drambo, it feels like working in an alchemy lab and I often start with a certain sound or effect algorithm in my head, then play and tweak it, and sometimes it just happens that I feel inspired and add more tracks.
    Like it happened in"Drambo on waves".

• excellent! Like when the bass and kick comes in. KEEP Going!!!!

@seonnthaproducer OMGL 😂😁. Thanks for the LOLS

• @shinyisshiny said:
    sounds great. congrats on diving into Drambo, its extremely powerful.

I would love to hear some found sound in this one as well. some exciting tape crunch too. something to make it a little more beefier

Definitely! Freesound.org has a load of found sounds I can pop in any of Drambo's samplers to help evoke even more exotic soundscapes and ambiance.

check out this album

Listening to it now. So far, this is beautiful! I've never heard of Vril before, but yes now I am a fan!

@seonnthaproducer LOL! It floweth through me. I even got Drambo on my phone now. No sample packs needed.

@rs2000 That's pretty much how my workflows go in Gadget and Drambo. Each app has its own advantages and disadvantages, although Drambo's advantages far outweigh Gadget's advantages when it comes to producing Ambient and Minimal and such.

@onerez Thanks mate. :) Yeah i guess this little experiment isn't as bad as I thought. 😂

• Nice! I like it a lot!