Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ambient idm sort of jam in the garden.

Here’s a little jam I did in a coffee break from work, in my back garden it’s nothing fancy, just a little ditty. Probably most notable for the 3 different types of reverb used ;)

Comments

• Sounds great! From the things I’ve seen you say here and there, I think I need to track down more of your stuff. Thanks for conjuring this up and sharing! Also….loving the reflection on the iPad… better than most videos…and love that the app matches your table. 😀🖤

• @stown said:
    Sounds great! From the things I’ve seen you say here and there, I think I need to track down more of your stuff. Thanks for conjuring this up and sharing! Also….loving the reflection on the iPad… better than most videos…and love that the app matches your table. 😀🖤

Wow thanks a lot!!! That means a lot, very kind of you! The app table thing was a case of serendipity, if I’m honest! But thanks for taking the time and the nice words!

• @sevenape very nice!!! I do like the reflections as well. Very calming effect with the beautiful music!

• @onerez said:
    @sevenape very nice!!! I do like the reflections as well. Very calming effect with the beautiful music!

Thank you thank you!!! It’s in a little nook in my garden!!! Very kind of you

• Very cool. Enjoyed listening! I like these AUM ambient jams. Very interesting way to make music.
    One thing is I would roll off the highs in the reverb on the percussion track. Just my opinion, it was too much.
    Thanks for sharing!

• @McM said:
    Very cool. Enjoyed listening! I like these AUM ambient jams. Very interesting way to make music.
    One thing is I would roll off the highs in the reverb on the percussion track. Just my opinion, it was too much.
    Thanks for sharing!

Hey thanks v much! I must admit I’m a bit rough and ready with mixing and stuff, but you do have a good point!!!!! Thanks!

• Nice ambiance all around! I love the “jam from the garden” concept, gives me some ideas!

Keep it up!

• Amazing jam, mate
    The track and the garden entered a perfect symbiotic relationship, gotta tell ya 💖

• @Edward_Alexander, @senhorlampada thank you so much guys!!! I really do need to spend more time in the old back yard!!!! 🏡 happy Sunday!!

• Very nice vibe! Outdoor jamming, that’s where we shine. Blending with nature and amazing sounds, lovely!!

• The reflections on the iPad really make it look like a living thing. Great setting for creativity.

• @Bob said:
    Very nice vibe! Outdoor jamming, that’s where we shine. Blending with nature and amazing sounds, lovely!!

Thank you!!! Yeah, the whole portability thing is the best thing about it!!! You could make a whole album in a field!!!

@NeuM said:
    The reflections on the iPad really make it look like a living thing. Great setting for creativity.

Thanks!! Yes it is!!! I recommmend anyone taking their iPad out into the park or nature or something for a jam!!

• Wonderful and relaxing. Love the spacious sounds. I’ve done this kind of thing in AUM whilst sitting outside in the forest in the past. Somehow being outside in a nice chilled environment just boosts the ambient atmosphere and provides inspiration.

Really enjoyed it, mate. Nicely done! 👍

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Wonderful and relaxing. Love the spacious sounds. I’ve done this kind of thing in AUM whilst sitting outside in the forest in the past. Somehow being outside in a nice chilled environment just boosts the ambient atmosphere and provides inspiration.

Really enjoyed it, mate. Nicely done! 👍

Thank you, thank you! I really respect your work, so it means a lot!! Thanks!!!!!