Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Livestream from Lincoln center

edited July 2021 in Creations

If anyone is interested, I did a livestream of a chamber music concert from an auditorium in Lincoln Center tonight. My camera is not good but my main thing is sound.

Here are a couple of photos of my setup. I used my new soundcraft ui24r, 2 neat microphones worker bees on piano, two isk little gems on strings in ORTF, and my binaural head, Larry, was in the audience…

The mixer runs an html5 server inside and I’m controlling it with a commercial chromebox running Firefox for android and a 22” touchscreen monitor. I didn’t use my iPad tonight for it because I wanted to test out the monitor, but safari on iPad controls it very smoothly.

Comments

• Extremely cool. Thanks for the tech details too.

• “Excuse me, how do you get to Lincoln Center?”

“Practice, practice, practice.”

• @NeuM said:
    “Excuse me, how do you get to Lincoln Center?”

“Practice, practice, practice.”

Ha! Yesterday it was more like “run through the rain with your gear as fast as you can…”

• Wow, what gorgeous music. Cool stuff.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Wow, what gorgeous music. Cool stuff.

I’m very blessed to be doing things like this, no question.