Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Blue mangoo acoustic amplifier demo (beta version).

I use my luke guitar and lunar lander delay.
Thanks!

Comments

• Very nice sound.

• Beautiful stuff @flo26 , sounds like the lost alternative soundtrack to Local Hero!

• Thanks a lot guys!

• Another sublime demo. Beautiful. I learned about Lunar Lander from you on another thread and I'm in love. Earlier today I ran a Yamaha electric through Acoustic Amplifier and LL. Very satisfying.

• @Schmotown said:
    Another sublime demo. Beautiful. I learned about Lunar Lander from you on another thread and I'm in love. Earlier today I ran a Yamaha electric through Acoustic Amplifier and LL. Very satisfying.

Thanks a lot !
    I've tried lunar lander on neo soul keys the other day....Wow!It sounded so good!
    But let's not hijack this thread😉.

• Very cool!

• Very beautiful from start to finish

• @dasgoods said:
    Very beautiful from start to finish

Thanks a lot for taking the time to listen to the track and thanks for the kind words.
    Flo

• While I was listening to Flo’s demo this morning, I kept thinking, “That reminds me of something.” But I couldn’t place it until this afternoon. “Goin’ Ahead” by Pat Metheny. Not the same, of course, but @flo26 seemed to tap into the same spirit.

Here’s a link to the Apple Music track but if you’re on a different service, look it up there. Such a beautiful guitar song. https://music.apple.com/us/album/goin-ahead/1523944191?i=1523944659

• It sounds like @Blue_Mangoo has crafted an excellent effect for guitarists.

I also hear that meditative Mark Knopfler sound that made the “Local Hero” soundtrack so memorable.

Beautiful playing and composing.

• @Schmotown said:
    While I was listening to Flo’s demo this morning, I kept thinking, “That reminds me of something.” But I couldn’t place it until this afternoon. “Goin’ Ahead” by Pat Metheny. Not the same, of course, but @flo26 seemed to tap into the same spirit.

Here’s a link to the Apple Music track but if you’re on a different service, look it up there. Such a beautiful guitar song. https://music.apple.com/us/album/goin-ahead/1523944191?i=1523944659

I love pat metheny.
    I'm really moved by what you've written because I was thinking of him while playing.
    I have a deep respect for him as a musician.
    Yes,he is a great guitar player but more than this he is a wonderful musician.
    You see what I mean?
    Thanks a lot!
    Flo

• @McD said:
    It sounds like @Blue_Mangoo has crafted an excellent effect for guitarists.

I also hear that meditative Mark Knopfler sound that made the “Local Hero” soundtrack so memorable.

Thanks a lot @McD.
    It is not a composition but just an improvisation.
    That being said,I really appreciate you've heard it this way.

• @flo26 said:
    I love pat metheny.
    I'm really moved by what you've written because I was thinking of him while playing.
    You see what I mean?
    Thanks a lot!
    Flo

I really connected with that in your playing. I look forward to meeting you in Paris before too long.

Joe

• @flo26 said:

Thanks a lot @McD.

“Just an improvisation”… we could get a music student to write it out and put your name on it. When you can improvise like this you rarely bother to write much out.

• @Schmotown said:

@flo26 said:
    I love pat metheny.
    You see what I mean?
    Thanks a lot!
    Flo

I really connected with that in your playing. I look forward to meeting you in Paris before too long.

Joe

I don't live in Paris but we could do this.
    It will be my pleasure.
    Thanks!
    Flo

• @McD said:

@flo26 said:

Thanks a lot @McD.

“Just an improvisation”… we could get a music student to write it out and put your name on it. When you can improvise like this you rarely bother to write much out.

Merci beaucoup!

• @flo26 said:

I love pat metheny.
    You see what I mean?
    Thanks a lot!
    Flo

I love Pat Metheny too. I don’t mean to derail this thread, but I can hear that @flo26 has similar musical instincts in both ears throughout all his music that I have enjoyed on this beautiful forum.

• Oooh doesn't Blue Mangoo produce clear, transparent apps? Beautifully demonstrated .

Oddly enough pretty much all my music has birds in it ... comes with living in the Australian bush - just a constant background soundtrack of warbles, whoops, tweets, chimes and the like. Resistance is futile - and unnecessary.

Lovely bit of wandering about Flo.

• @NoiseHorse said:

@flo26 said:

I love pat metheny.
    You see what I mean?
    Thanks a lot!
    Flo

I love Pat Metheny too. I don’t mean to derail this thread, but I can hear that @flo26 has similar musical instincts in both ears throughout all his music that I have enjoyed on this beautiful forum.

Oh,thanks so much for your kind words!
    I like to hear great musicians.So inspiring!
    Music is So much more than technique.I have so much to learn.
    Pat is a beautiful soul.you can hear it in his music.

• @Soundscaper said:
    Oooh doesn't Blue Mangoo produce clear, transparent apps? Beautifully demonstrated .

Oddly enough pretty much all my music has birds in it ... comes with living in the Australian bush - just a constant background soundtrack of warbles, whoops, tweets, chimes and the like. Resistance is futile - and unnecessary.

Lovely bit of wandering about Flo.

Thanks a lot!

• Is this the generic amplifier that was in develoment?

The one that uses massive oversampling to stay clean... there was a video about the technique and mathematics behind this,

• @tja said:
    Is this the generic amplifier that was in develoment?

The one that uses massive oversampling to stay clean... there was a video about the technique and mathematics behind this,

Gain Stage Vintage clean was a fruit of that effort. They put the higher gain amp on hold and haven't said whether they will move forward with it.