Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
DrumJam v1.3 is now Live!
In an unprecedented move, both DrumJam and ThumbJam updates were submitted at the same time! Both are now live!
Here are the changes for DrumJam:
- Audiobus v2 support, with state save/restore
- Added direct AudioShare export
- Added solo pad auto-repeat Swing control
- Now listens to MIDI program change messages to switch loaded kits, as well as user/factory session presets
- Responds to a fixed set of MIDI CCs for most parameters
- Double-tap for defaults on individual effects sliders
- Now supports MIDI voice-per-channel input for pad instruments
- Added option to only record pad instrument output
- Drum kits now have separate open/closed hat notes for MIDI use (GM bindings)
- Fixed attack consistency issue with large buffer sizes
- Fixed flam issue with pad auto-repeats
- Fixed instruments with broken MIDI maps