Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Atlas: Possible new iOS app?

2»

Comments

• @Charlesalbert said:
    XO is far superior IMHO.

I agree. I tried Atlas and found it to be a bit of a faff to get to grips with.

• Looks awesome, count me in!

• @CapnWillie just bringing all of this to your attention 😉👊🏼™️

• This looks great. I will download the desktop demo, but based on the demo videos on YouTube this could be something very different on an iPad. Absolutely something very useful.

• Yeah. I find myself using it quite a bit to assemble kits and generate loops. Really great workflow and features for the price imho.

• Yeah the first time I have seem such app, likely it was Atlas itself, I wished something like this existed on iPad. I just wish it was AU and able to integrate with Files so you don't have to duplicate your sample library. This is quite an issue on iOS, but obviously can be solve. Maybe that's the technical challenge you mentioned...

• @ashh said:

@Charlesalbert said:
    XO is far superior IMHO.

I agree. I tried Atlas and found it to be a bit of a faff to get to grips with.

Did you try Atlas2? XO imo was superior to Atlas1 but Atlas2 is comparable and more fun to use. Pros and cons still but on the whole I'm a big fan of Atlas2.

• Update from the live YouTube stream of the update to the desktop version:

• +1 for iPad OS Version

• It’s 40% off until Aug 31st if interested. Just use the code: COSM at check out.

• Just bought after XO with the coupon. I really love this app. So simple and so powerful

• @Charlesalbert said:
    Just bought after XO with the coupon. I really love this app. So simple and so powerful

Agreed. I really like the complexity of the XO sequencer.

I also own Atlas, and I switch between the two. Atlas is an amazing programming accomplishment, and has I think it’s a little bit simpler.

• I've been eyeing Atlas and am very keen on purchasing it, especially if there is an iOS version on the roadmap.

Question for current Atlas 2 users: since the website description mentions the following,
    "Drag-drop Import MIDI files. Original timing is preserved.",
    would this imply that recording unquantized midi live into the sequencer should also be possible (even though the min. sequencer step size is 32)?

Thanks

• edited January 15

Has anyone heard anything new/recently about this iOS version yet?

• I have it on PC. If can't were interchangeable I'd buy it for iPad.