Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Star Spangled visualizations! - Guitar version (whew made it just in time!)

Hey gang,

I tried doing one on the launchpad early this morning before I left for work… hastily uploaded it and had to think about how cringey it was all day long during my 13 hour double shift…

So, I finally got home, took a hot shower, had dinner, and looked over at the GF who had this face… she was like “WTF was that you uploaded this morning?” I was like “ummm” “YOU SUCK!” She interrupted, “the only way to do a proper national anthem on the 4th of July, is to use a freakin electric guitar you moron!”

“You’re totally right honey!”

So I whipped this up just in time, before the celebrations and festivities are over!

Happy Independence Day to all of my fellow Americans!

Comments