Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg iDs-10 midi set up problem

Hy bus
i got iDS-10 very nice but one problem:
on the support page korg says that each instrument has its own midi channel
Synth1- ch midi 1
Synth2 -ch midi 2
Etc
i have a plugkey but i can't make it sound no further than synth 1
if I load it on AUM and change ch I can also play voice with virtual key
if I wanted to use it in standalone mode with an external keyboard, there is no way I can play synth2 voice or drum.
tried in audiobus but same only synth1
does anyone know how to solve or has found these issues or am I stupid?
Bigup

Comments

• Is your external keyboard able to send on midi channels other than channel 1? If so, then you just need to select the midi channel out for the keyboard.

If not, then you need some piece of software to translate the channel between the external keyboard and iDS-10. There are many ways to do this. One simple way is with the program mfxStrip. In Audiobus, on the MIDI page you'd set your controller as the input, load mfxStrip in the FX position, and iDS-10 in the output. Then change "remap outgoing" to the channel you need in mfxStrip.

• no, the midi channel cannot be changed, at least I think they are not exchangeable, I use a Roland Jx-1 synth from the 90s as an external keyboard.tnx 4 support
    other modalities what are they?

• I solved it, re-reading the synth manual there is an option to choose channels from 1-16
    Tnx 4 support masterwim