Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Strange bird +1. [lunar lander scapes]

Two soundscapes inspired by and soaked in Lunar Lander
Other apps include Quanta, EsotericSynth, pro-q, BLEASS delay & some I forget!

Comments

• I want that app “some I forget”. Cuz it sounds great. 😎. Strange bird at 2:35 gets crazy!!!!

• @onerez said:
    I want that app “some I forget”. Cuz it sounds great. 😎. Strange bird at 2:35 gets crazy!!!!

👍🙏😂 Just remembered what one of those apps was - Earhoof - an oldie but a goodie!

• @barabajagal said:

@onerez said:
    I want that app “some I forget”. Cuz it sounds great. 😎. Strange bird at 2:35 gets crazy!!!!

👍🙏😂 Just remembered what one of those apps was - Earhoof - an oldie but a goodie!

Earhoof!!!!! I used to have that…. But after new ipad its gonzo.

• @barabajagal : today’s words are: Strange Bird: intimidating! MIDASqkc01: poignant! The latter in particular sounds like something that might be running under footage of the more contemplative stretches of an unreleased David Lynch movie circa Eraserhead… Lovely stuff :)

• @onerez said:

>

Earhoof!!!!! I used to have that…. But after new ipad its gonzo.

God I’m away to check if I’ve got it on my Pro!

@Svetlovska said:
    @barabajagal : today’s words are: Strange Bird: intimidating! MIDASqkc01: poignant! The latter in particular sounds like something that might be running under footage of the more contemplative stretches of an unreleased David Lynch movie circa Eraserhead… Lovely stuff :)

God you’ve got a good ear - now you mention Lynch and I listen to what I’ve done, it definitely has that sound to it. Haven’t seen Eraserhead since God was a boy & now have a sudden craving! Thank you as always for your feelings & feedback.

• @onerez said:

I just remembered the most important sounds from these two - ID700! Must be getting old🤭