Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My One and Only Love - Ambient Jazz Guitar (Nembrini & Eventide Blackhole Reverb)

An ambient take of the jazz standard My One and Only Love - inspired by @LinearLineman's recent jazz interlude.
Strat -> Nembrini Cali -> Delay3000 -> Eventide Blackhole Reverb (I never really liked using reverb before, but this is awesome!)

Comments

• Lovely playing, lovely warm tone.

• That’s beauty. I’ll have to do one!

• edited July 2021

Very nice!
    Bravo!
    A shorter reverb could work as well 😉.
    Flo

• DavDav
    edited July 2021

Real nice! Very enjoyable. I’ve been on the fence about buying that reverb, sounds really good....

Dav

• Very pleasing to the ears.. the Lenny Breau style harp harmonics were a nice touch.. Well done..

• So chillllllll

• Loved this! One of my favorite standards. In case you haven’t heard Michael Brecker’s version (w/Pat Metheny)

• Thanks @Svetlovska @Dav @reasOne - much appreciated.
    Thanks @flo26 means a lot - you always sound so good!
    Thank you so much @LinearLineman, can't wait to hear your take!
    Thanks @royor for noticing the Lenny Breau influence - a largely unknown yet amazing musician, who left us too young.
    Thanks @Schmotown, that's a great version/album - I may or may not have stolen bits from Brecker's live version with Mike Stern.