Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My first IOS track

Hi everyone,

Long overdue first track and happy to contribute in some way, hope you like it.

I started IOS music production around a year ago and my unfinished projects just kept on piling up. After many struggles and CPU limitations I kinda found my workflow in Cubasis.
Without this great AB forum I would simply jam without finishing a song EVER. So thanks for the help, for the info, for the great app developers, awesome members and different opinions.
Thanks @onerez for reaching out from the start!

Comments

• Really enjoyed this!

• Nice track.

Really good.

Looking forward to hearing more of your stuff.

• Man dude I don’t know why I listened to all your complaining and moaning 👍🏻😂😂. This track way to clean bro you’ve got mad skills don’t stop now brother. ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

• great track, congrats!

• Nice!

• This is great! Keep going!

• This is excellent!

• This was a surprisingly good listen! I liked the spacey reverb - made it feel futuristic and clean. That break at 2:45 mark was lovely. Make more music! :smile:
    (Also followed on soundcloud)

• 👌👏

• Nice work! 👏

• Very good! What synths did you use?

• @mjcouche @Gravitas @onerez @shinyisshiny @NeuM @scadet @ervin @gusgranite
    Wow, thanks guys!! Did not expect so many nice comments, Appreciate it

@spyrogaia
    Thanks for the comment and the soundcloud follow (I need that LOL) what's your SC name?

@GLacey
    Thank you! I used SB Drumcomputer for the beats and Lagrange for the synths. Viking for bass. The guitar like sounds are SB Factory with a Mixbox amp and distortion.

• @Bob : great work! Followed. (Nice to see Viking getting some love.)

• @Svetlovska said:
    @Bob : great work! Followed. (Nice to see Viking getting some love.)

Many thanks! Yessss, VIKING is a gem of a synth. It works wonders when you least expect it!

• I really like this. you have some great pads in the background to glue it together and all in all when I hear this: I dream myself to a nice beachbar with the sun above me, chatting of people in the background, the waves crushing in the distance and the ice cold beer in front of me. Thanks for the little virtual vacation ;)

• Amazing work, my brother. You have been hoarding the gold for yourself, right? 😂
    Really love the progression... keeps energy going throughout. Listening to this after waking up earlier than I wanted, drinking black tea... Gives me the right boost for the rest of the day! 😎🤘

• Good work. Very Vibrant.

• Nicely done Bob 👍🏼

• @Bob said:
    I used SB Drumcomputer for the beats and Lagrange for the synths. Viking for bass. The guitar like sounds are SB Factory with a Mixbox amp and distortion.

I didn't see that Lagrange coming. :) Kudos.

• Well done and you can dance to it. 😉😎 Very good production.

• Nice. You don't often see anybody talking about "my first iOS" anything around here these days! Cool to see newcomers are still jumping on board.

• @Bob said:

@spyrogaia
    Thanks for the comment and the soundcloud follow (I need that LOL) what's your SC name?

NXTRS
    You’ve put a like on all of my songs there ☺️Thank our 🙏🏾

• This is such an incredible and awe-inspiring piece of music. Very clean mix, punchy, well-mastered. Great melodic and harmonic ideas, great sound choices. This makes me want to go back to producing more traditional melodic/harmonic content (although I'm currently stuck in an Ambient period :lol: ).

Mate, keep this up. :)

• @david_2017 we were in this together somehow, saw you at the bar!
    Thanks buddy, that was great to hear :smile:

@senhorlampada awesome! Appreciate your kind words. Starting the day with tunes, that’s always a good start!

@Identor @jolico @LeeB @LinearLineman
    Thanks for the feedback mates!

@Lady_App_titude
    Yes! We should see more “first productions”. I’m sure it will help many musicians in overcoming fear and uncertainty. Members here are great in helping each other out, no matter what.

@spyrogaia said:

@Bob said:

@spyrogaia

NXTRS
    You’ve put a like on all of my songs there ☺️Thank our 🙏🏾

If I like it, I like it. Your melodies are amazing! “Upheavel on terminus” is GOLD, it never ends and keeps on building. Very subtle and gentle intense tracks with immense deepness, great work!

@jwmmakerofmusic
    Hey Jim, you’ re the master guy! If you say it sounds good, I feel at ease, REALY! I have learned so much from your mastering guidelines and interesting posts and amazing tracks! Thanks for the wonderful help and comment! Ambient is everything, everything else fits in between. Funny how you can transport yourself in between dimensions, that’s a good thing!

• Just head bobbing and smiling the whole way through. Excellent track.

• @Lady_App_titude
    Yes! We should see more “first productions”. I’m sure it will help many musicians in overcoming fear and uncertainty. Members here are great in helping each other out, no matter what.

This was my first iOS track, way back in like 2015-ish.. Used mostly Beathawk:

• Bob you’ve got a great ear. And you just got
    A bunch of new fans. I think you sound awesome.

• @Lady_App_titude said:

@Lady_App_titude

This was my first iOS track, way back in like 2015-ish.. Used mostly Beathawk:

Ok, sometimes I feel like living in a bubble. I ADMIT
    Your tunes are soooo out there, wow, thanks for sharing!!! Took the time to listen to your SC.
    Amazing breaks, beats, cuts, lots of heavenly funk&soul, and compact psy trance mayhem.
    YOU have The Entire Musical NIrvana in you, no question.
    I’m totally impressed. Wonder about your workflow at times ;)
    “so help me”. That’s an amazing piece of music.... as is all the rest honestly.

• Keep it up the great work!