Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ebisu - 90s-influenced ambient IDM

Hi all, here’s a track created with BeatHawk, Xequence2, and the Polyend Tracker. There’s a Dropbox link in the video description that contains the beathawk and Xequence2 project files for anyone who is interested.

Comments

• I really really really like your music, I’m subscribed to your channel and always impressed by what you do! Thanks for sharing, you are an inspiration!!

• @sevenape said:
    I really really really like your music, I’m subscribed to your channel and always impressed by what you do! Thanks for sharing, you are an inspiration!!

Wow, to be inspiring to anyone means a lot to me! I’m glad you enjoy the music, truly. Thanks so much!

• Hmmmm. ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥. Sorry I missed you before. Subscribed! Good stuff.

• Whoa dude, didn't know you were on the AB forum! Big fan of your work! Can't wait to see some Polyend Tracker+Drambo combo from you someday ;)
    (I'm Outside the Synth on YT, btw)

• @aleyas said:
    Whoa dude, didn't know you were on the AB forum! Big fan of your work! Can't wait to see some Polyend Tracker+Drambo combo from you someday ;)
    (I'm Outside the Synth on YT, btw)

Oh hey! Thanks man. Yes, I’ve been lurking here for a long time :) I’m a huge fan of this community and forum… so much amazing information.

♥️ drambo! I’ve actually done a couple of songs with drambo and tracker, I’ll get around to finalizing them and making videos.

• @onerez said:
    Hmmmm. ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥. Sorry I missed you before. Subscribed! Good stuff.

Awesome 😎 thanks a lot for the support, glad you enjoyed the track!

• Hey man! Your first post here. 💖 Your stuff is really great... And now i'm wondering how I stumbled into your content the first time 😂
    Really lovely track 🔥🔥🔥
    Thanks for sharing the project files too

• My best bets are: The Koala Sampler video, Ambient Jungle with Gadget or the Ambient Jungle Sketch XI with Polyend (which is absurdly lovely)