Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DIGISTIX 2 DROPPED IN STORE TODAY (The best just got even Better)

12346»

Comments

• @Jumpercollins said:

@Jeezs said:

@RajahP said:
    Updated v1.09... Introduces Experimental Real-Time Time Stretch..

Digging in..

Just updated to version 1.09.
    Anyone knows where is the the time stretch option?

@Jeezs Use the left and right arrows to the right of pad samples to get to it.

Thanks

• Was thinking of picking this up seeing as I have ver1 but I see ver2 is iPad/Mac only, not iPhone (unlike the orignal). Anyone know if there are plans for this to be universal?

• Whats the recommeded way to import folders of drum samples to DS2 so that I can preview them in the DS2 browser once imported. The folders are already on my iPad.

• Is it possible to drag and drop multiple samples in to Digistix 2?

I can only seem to drop one at a time

• Hopefully some can help but I only have DS1, if not Best way to reach paulthemusicman is to comment on his YouTube videos.

• I'd like to thank whoever posted the free jrrstore samples. But now I sit here with 500 wav files. Is there an easy and convenient way to import entire (multi velocity) kits into DigiStix? I only found out how to import them sample by sample, which..... would take a while, and I would surely end up never doing it....

• Update Jan 9, 2022 Version 1.1

• Added the abilty to Restore a songs backup from DigiStix 1

• Added an experimental PolyRhythm generator to create quick and fast rythmic patterns.

• Other minor bug fixes.

Polyrhythm generator is here in case any one was wondering.. (me 🙋‍♂️)

• @royor said:
    Update Jan 9, 2022 Version 1.1

• Added the abilty to Restore a songs backup from DigiStix 1

• Added an experimental PolyRhythm generator to create quick and fast rythmic patterns.

• Other minor bug fixes.

Polyrhythm generator is here in case any one was wondering.. (me 🙋‍♂️)

Thanks !
    I was looking for that.

• is this update in the appstore. i’m not seeing it?

• @eross said:
    can you offset drum hits
    in the grid, to be before or after the grid line or beat?

Bumping this question that didn’t seem to get answered. I’m trying to make a ‘one drop’ reggae beat that needs swing on specific beats.

• @MilesHarper said:

@eross said:
    can you offset drum hits

Bumping this question that didn’t seem to get answered. I’m trying to make a ‘one drop’ reggae beat that needs swing on specific beats.

I don’t think so

• @gusgranite said:

@MilesHarper said:

@eross said:
    can you offset drum hits

I don’t think so

But you could just have a duplicate instance with just those beats that need a different swing?

• Can you send midi data to digistix2 to trigger particular patterns within a digistix2 song? If so, what midi commands trigger pattern changes? Or I suppose an alternative would be to trigger different songs.

• @GreedySpark said:
    Can you send midi data to digistix2 to trigger particular patterns within a digistix2 song? If so, what midi commands trigger pattern changes? Or I suppose an alternative would be to trigger different songs.

from the manual:

MIDI Control

You can change the drum pattern remotely using MIDI CC20 values 0-23 which represent the 24 patterns available.

• Yes, that worked thank you! Lesson learned, read manual.

• Is there a way to share Digistix 2 songs to a new iPad? I see a Songs folder in files but not my songs.

• a wishlist of improvements.

visible envelopes for samples
    Mutations on euclidian like on brambos